Dawn of War

"Are you okay?" Elsa whispered to him. She grasped his hand tightly . He gave her a half smile. "It's not everyday you find out that you have an assassin twin sister ". Elsa kissed him on the cheek. "It'll be fine Hiccup. ". He shook his head and shrugged off her last statement. He called out to Eret and Merida " Get the riders ready. They will be attacking at dawn." Eret nodded.

As they reached the grounds, they saw that everyone one was busy chatting and talking excitedly about the oncoming war. "Uh.Vikings..." Elsa muttered under her breath.Hiccup cleared his throat to make a speech but not one of them had realised that their chief was standing there.merida stood up and yelled "SHUT ITT!" . All eyes looked up as she sat down , giving Hiccup a smug expression. He grinned back at her. He took in a deep breath and started. " We have word that an attack from the Hondra Clan is to be expected at daybreak. I have to warn you that these people are volatile and have no conscience or mercy. If..you get the shot, take it.. do not try to reason with any of them. I did that mistake four years ago to Drago Bludvist and I. ....I payed a heavy price. There is still time for those who are In doubt to turn back.". He paused and gazed around. There was no movement . He grinned at them. " I may not be my father ...but I can try. Arendelle is now your home too. " he smiled at elsa . " I'm not saying you have to die for our kingdoms but trying your best is all I can ask from all of you. Now who's with me?" . All the hands shot up excitedly as they all bellowed and laughed heartily. The dragons roared in approval.

Daybreak was almost there now.
As hiccup put on his dragon armour, he saw ruffnut, tuffnut, Fishlegs, snotlout, Merida and gobber come out of the castle. He turned to Merida and asked in a low whisper "How's mom holding up?" . Merida said" she seems to be okay now. Your sister has regained consiousness now." She glanced at Snotlout and chuckled " Mr. Macho here seems to have a crush on her. " at these words, hiccup noticed snotlout blush slightly as he argued " I do not!" . Ruffnut retorted , teasing him " you do too!". "Do not!". "Do too!". Hiccup , frustrated, cut across them ." Guys. Guys. Save it for later. We have an oncoming army to stop, remember?" . Gobber hobbled up to him. " I made a few tweaks to toothless's change lever . Ya think it'll do?". Hiccup scanned it, turning it over in his hand playfully. "I might make a few tweaks once this is all over. " . Everyone chuckled. They heard a loud horn . Hiccup spun around to see a horde of men and dragons marching up to the gates. This was it, he sighed. War is here.