15

Wanda POV

Upon entering the room, everyone fell silent and serious. Especially, that Fury is stoically looking at everyone once they enter the room from the other end of the table. Once everyone is seated on their assigned seats, Fury cleared his throat to catch our attention; specifically to a sleepy Tony Stark in between of Bruce and Natasha.

"Now that everyone present, the meeting will resume." Fury sat down then looked at the newly arrived Thor who sat beside Clint. "Thor, any reports of our current enemy?

"He is indeed with us on the surface." Thor said after nodding. "He has come to the surface seeking revenge to our young Perseus here. He also with some allies I haven't seen or heard of."

Suddenly, a loud slam could be heard across me. Hearing the distracting noise, we all turned to look at a distressed looking Percy. As his hair covering his face, I could tell that he is shaking in anger and fear. Without a second wasted, his wide eyes looked up to a saddened thunder god beside Clint; swirling with such emotions that I couldn't distinguish what he is feeling at the moment.

"I only did it to protect them!" Percy raised his voice. "I am in crisis that time. Besides, he is the one who chose to oppose us!"

Looking mournfully at Percy, Thor paused to let Percy calm down for a bit; which it did not but only fueled his anger. "Unfortunately, she came back with him and currently planning for your downfall. They both seek for your blood to be spilled on the ancient lands."

"How did you get this information?" Percy unclench his fists and took a deep and solemn breath.

"The Fates entered when I was conversing with father about the brewing war." Thor admitted as he placed his hammer on the table. "The Ladies of Fate spoke riddles and hidden messages that made my father to summoned a seeker; which eventually gave small info of our enemy." 

"What does your seeker found?" Percy eyed the god of thunder stoically.

"A lot of things we couldn't understand but we are certain that the man you wished to never see again from the incident will come and aid you in your darkest hours."

"Great, since no one could tell the collateral damage this war could do," Percy sighed as he pulled out a golden ring from his pocket before sliding it to Thor who is a seat apart him. "You might as well tell the other pantheons about this. Knowing the two of our enemies, they would destroy the world as much as they can. Show them the ring and they know what to do. Also tell them to protect not to engage, this is my war to fight not theirs."

"Woah, there." Tony piped up as his hands rose up in surrender. "What is going on here? Care to share some info about our predicament."

"Anthony Stark," Percy stoically said as he shifted his gaze from Thor to him. "My situation will not be elaborated further for you, and the whole team would be set aside on this war." 

"Percy!" Natasha stood up as she slammed both of her hands on the table. "Don't you dare leave this one out! You can't just send us to the safe house while you fight for your life. I -no- we can't accept that."

"It is my fight." Percy countered. "I am the reason why this war is happening. It is my responsibility to carry the burden by myself."

"Enough." Fury silenced the two stubborn spies. "Perseus, elaborate the dangers and possible outcome on this war. I don't care if it is your war, you are an Avenger now that means everyone is with you through thick or thin."

Percy sighed as he shifted a bit on his seat, looking uncomfortable. "The one we are facing are deities who I battled when I was 17. They are also the cause that my home is destroyed. Which is why I don't want anybody to the in this battle. This war is a 50-50 chance of survival."

"Elaborate," Fury stoically said.

"I'll write you a full report about this tomorrow. Right now, all you need to know is that being involved in this war is having death in your shadow."

"And your saying this like death visited you multiple times already." We heard Tony whispered to himself.

"You're not the only one who had visited death, Stark." Percy said darkly  as he stare at Tony with eyes shows multiple emotions. "You still haven't seen everything or been through my life. And I highly recommend to keep it that way if you wish to stay sane."

"Enough," Fury silenced the emotionless teen before the situation becomes out of hand and turned his attention to the thunder god. "Is there any possible allies we could negotiate about this war?"

"There are a few pantheons I know who would agree to help us but against this foe, most of my friends would rather not be involved." Thor gravely said. "I think it would be best to let our young hero here to negotiate to other parthenon for assistance; he is one of the ambassadors in his family."

"I would rather not involve other gods in this war, Thor." Percy deadpanned. "And I am not an ambassador."

"But you-"

"No, Thor." Percy rose an eyebrow at him. "We shall not talk about that this time. Now back to the topic, was there any news about him?"

Thor slumped on his seat, knowing that no one can change the mind of the stubborn spy. "He is still in the cellar at this moment." Thor lowly said. "But he is receiving peculiar visions in his sleep."

Percy growled lowly before mumbling a language we haven't heard of; my guess is curse words in that language. "We have no choice to ask some information from him." Percy clenched his hands on the table. "Tell him to stay put."

"As you wish, young hero." Thor said before flashing away with a blinding light; to our luck, we covered our eyes just before he emitted the light.

Percy gave out a long sigh before rubbing his temples with his right hand and lean against his chair. "Why does it have to be me?" He lowly asked no one in particular. "Might as well do other activities to lessen my schedule. Bruce, a word."

"Sure," Bruce said as we all saw Percy walked out with Bruce behind him.

"Meeting adjourned." Fury declared before walking out as well.

"Now that was eventful and informative." Tony sarcastically mumbled under his breath.

~~~~
SMR here

Sorry for the late update! I am in a tight schedule and self-doubt is running in my head for days now.

To be honest, I want to unpublished my works.

But I won't do that because you guys are waiting for an update.

Percy's pairing is still on going!! I may end it by the next chapter comes.

Thank you for reading!

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

Vote

Share (if you see it worthy)

Comment

SMR out