Hip Hop Goes Broadway 2.

"What shall we do for our next video Mitch?" Scott questioned his brunette best friend.

"I dunno, I'm out of ideas. Why dont we check comments on the other videos and see what everyone wants?" He replied.

"Great idea, let's do it!"

-

10 videos later and the boys had agreed on another Hip Hop Goes Broadway as that's what was one of their most popular videos. Plus the fact there are many more hip hop songs that are easy to change.

Once the boys had decided on the list of songs, they went to work on changing them.

Then, it was recording time.

-

After recording the video, they were in tears laughing. They had forgotten how much fun it was to record and make these.

They decided to watch it back and cut out the parts that they didn't need.

-

Half way through the video, Mitch noticed something.

It was normal for Scott to stare at Mitch during a blogging episode of Superfruit, but a song video?

After they had edited and uploaded, Mitch turned to Scott.

"Scott?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you stare at me all the time?"

"Because you're beautiful."

"No seriously Scott, no note Scömìche teasing. Why do you always stare at me in videos?"

"I'm not reading, I genuinely believe you're beautiful. Plus, I kinda wander what it's like to... Well... Be with you I guess."

Mitch smiled a little.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, the video we did with Victoria Justice? We almost made me an object just so I could have a feel of what it's like kissing you. When we almost kissed in our Scömìche is real video, I was kinda curious. And last episode? I literally couldn't keep my hands off you. I guess I just have a soft spot for you."

Mitch grinned and leaned in.

"Woah, what're you doing?" Scott questioned his brunette friend.

"I'm giving you what you've always been curious for.' Mitch smirked.

Scott smirked back and leaned in as well.

Not too long later and they were having a full on make out session on Mitch's bed.

Scott was on top and Mitch was on bottom.

Scott pulled off of Mitch when he heard someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Kevin, rehearsal time. Your place remember?"

Scott and Mitch laughed as they had completely forgot.

The brushed themselves off and opened the door for their band.

Throughout the whole rehearsal, the boys subtly touched one another in loving ways and none of the group suspected a thing.

Once rehearsal was over, everyone left after saying goodbye.

Before Kirstie left, she turned around, pinned the 2 boys up against the wall and checked behind the door in case anyone was there. She then leaned slowly towards them and whispered something that made Scott's eyes wide, Mitch giggled and both of them blush.

"Don't worry, I ship it."