Fan Fiction.

"Hello and welcome to Superfruit the best show on the internet my name is Adam Levine."

"My name is Cee Lo Green."

"And together..."

"This is the voice!"

Mitch and I started laughing at that point. Although he was hungover he still managed to keep the energy he had going for Superfruit.

"So we took this idea from Tyler Oakley's and Marcus Butler's video called Fan Fiction in real life."

Mitch kept explaining. I butted in at the end.

"It's called Caramel Apples..."

"Oh god." Mitch said with the most adorable giggle in his voice.

"Scott stabbed the stick violently into the apple until it finally sunk into the fruit secure..."

-

I could tell Mitch was uncomfortable reading this. However, even though I said I was uncomfortable reading this, I couldn't help but blush at everything that was said out loud.

"Scott found this terribly indeering... And opened his mouth... Allowing Mitch's tongue to enter..."

We both cracked up so hard at that point. I then decided to make a courageous move.

"This is real life. Based on a true story."

Mitch laughed at my 'joke' though I knew that I wasn't joking. May I remind you that Mitch is hungover?

Flashback to night before...

Mitch came home very drunk but was crying. I tried to comfort him but all he seemed to want to do was climb on top of me and straddle me. I tried to remind him that he had a boyfriend , but he told me the one thing that shocked me out of all the slurred words escaping his mouth...

"I dumped him for you my Scotty botty."

Scotty botty? That's funny. It's even funnier when a drunk person says it. I think I'll make it my new nickname.

"Mitch, you're drunk and you need to sleep as we have to film Superfruit tomorrow. Goodnight."

As I went to kiss his forehead he tilted his head up to have my lips crash against his. He then asked for an entrance with his tongue and I allowed him. When we pulled back from our make out session and stared into his bloodshot brown puppy dog eyes which were telling me he was tired so I planted a sweet and gentle kiss on his temple and allowed him to sleep, only to be grabbed by his hand and pulled into bed with him. So I slept in his bed for the night. I woke up early though to go to my room so he doesn't think we did anything and then started to regret it. That worked.

Present time.

We finished our Superfruit episode with enough footage for me to edit from. Mitch went back to bed as he still felt naustious.

After editing I went to his room and set down a cup of water on his bedside table.

"What happened last night?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well all day all I could think about a dream I had last night but the more I think about it the more I feel it actually happened."

"What happened in your dream?"

"That we had a make out session and that I dragged you into bed with me."

Yes Mitch, that did happen.

"I dont remember a make out session."

Yes I do, it was the best kiss of my life.

"You must've dreamt it."

You didn't dream it, it actually happened.

"Well, can I kiss you now? Just so I can stop thinking about it and know that it actually happened?"

"Umm... Sure? I mean, only if it will help you."

"Yes please."

We started and finished another make out session and it was like deja vu of last night. Mitch started drifting off again to sleep.

"Night Mitchie, glad you got that out of your system."

Night Mitchie, if only you knew how I felt...