Yes Please.

Scott always went to Starbucks just around his place for coffee... At least some of the time it was for coffee. Most of the time he went there to check out the cute barista.

The baristas name was Mitch. He loved that name. Ever since Scott came out gay he was always confident in showing his affection to other guys, but this one seemed to slow his confidence just a bit.

He walked into Starbucks and saw Mitch behind the counter, leaning forward with his head in his hands and a very bored look spread across his face. Bored, but still cute. Scott could see why he was bored. There was practically no one there, just a couple of old people.

Scott went over to Mitch and Mitch's face lit up. "Yes, how can I help you?" He said with a cheery voice, cheerier than usual. "Excited to see me?" Scott teased. "Actually yes, there's been like no one here the whole day and I'm really bored."

Mitch wasn't flirting back? Scott immediately thought "straight boy" but thought maybe bi sexual as he definitely did not act like a straight dude. Scott had pulled out all his tricks to flirt with Mitch. "So what would you like?" Mitch asked. "Could I get an iced grande soya coffee? The beautiful brown eyes you have make me very thirsty." Scott winked and Mitch blushed. Okay, maybe he was gay Scott thought.

"Yes I am gay." Mitch chuckled. Scott was now bright red. He must've said that out loud.

Scott sat down at a table and Mitch decided to go over and sit with him. "Would you like a re fill?" Mitch asked. "Yes please." Scott responded.

Mitch got up and got Scott another coffee as well as himself a cup. "That's $4.75 please." Mitch smirked, hoping Scott would see that it was all just a joke. "Okay" Scott shrugged and gave Mitch a ten dollar bill. "Wait" Scott said. "Would you like the 75?" Mitch nodded with a smile. "Yes please" he said.

3 days later, Scott sent back to ask Mitch an important question. He heads straight for the counter which startled Mitch. 

"Mitch?" He said suddenly very nervous. "Umm... Would you like to... I dont know... Go on a umm... Go on a date sometime?" Scott mentally face palmed and Mitch laughed. He then responded. "Yes please."

Scott and Mitch smiled as 'yes please' had now become their own version of the fault in our stars 'okay.'