Birthday Girl.

So Scott and Mitch were reading through Twitter and following and dming a few fans. They loved to see the reactions they got from their fellow Pentaholics. One tweet popped up in their notifications many times and it was a girl saying 'PLEASE FOLLOW OR TWEET ME AS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!'

They loved to make their Pentaholics happier than ever so they decided to follow, tweet AND DM her.

They both tweeted 'happy birthday :)' and they both dmed her saying 'hope you have a great day hun :) x.'

They could tell that she was squealing like mad.

They then asked her what her one birthday wish could be if they could grant anything. She said the one wish that could be granted by them.

A scomiche kiss.

She had wanted to see a Scomiche kiss ever since the first episode of Superfruit. They decided to make her dreams come true. They put their phones on record mode and Scott started talking.

"Okay, so a certain GI named Heather aka @S_K_FAN said her one birthday wish was a scomiche kiss."

"So we decided that we would make her wish come true." Mitch continued.

"Okay ready? 3... 2... 1..."

They both lean in and connect their lips for a minute. When they pull away they smile at each other and look back at the camera. Well, at least Mitch did. Scott stayed staring at Mitch.

"Happy birthday Heather we both love you very much." Mitch stated and then turned off the camera.

When the camera turned off Scott leaned in for another kiss and so did Mitch. When they pulled away once again they gave each other the biggest grins ever.

Later that day they both tweeted out that Scomiche was now official.

They were really happy now and so thankful for Heather. Her birthday wish had made both Scott's and Mitch's wishes come true.

Heather got her dream of a tweet and a follow from Scott and Mitch and Scomiche was now real which was their dream come true.

A/N I know this one is really crap but it's my birthday today and I really want a follow or a tweet from Scott or Mitch or even both! If you guys could help me I will literally love you forever!

My twitter name is @S_K_FAN. I know it has nothing to do with Pentatonix or Superfruit because this account was originally for one of my fave bands Stereo Kicks who unfortunately split up. :(

Daily obsession: BIRTHDAYYYYYYY :D

Song of the day: Papaoutai by Pentatonix :D

Love you all!

*mwah* GOOOOOODDDDDDDBBBBBBBYYYYYEEEEEE!