Youtubers React to First Kiss.

So the Fine Bros had decided that the next video would be Youtubers React to First Kiss. They got many Youtubers such as Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta and most importantly, Superfruit.

All the other Youtubers had already reacted and filmed, now it was just Superfruit's turn to react and answer questions before the Fine Bros edited. The 2 males were watching carefully and making comments and delivering different reactions. After the video it was question time.

The brothers asked if they would make out with a total stranger and pretended they were hiding people for them to kiss. When they revealed they were just joking the 2 fruits sighed with relief. Mitch sighed cuz he was relieved that he didn't have to make out with a total stranger. Scott however, relieved for a different purpose. They finished up the questions and eventually Superfruit left.

Whilst editing the video, one of the brothers had noticed something during the Superfruit reaction. Benny turned to his brother and told him what he thought.

"I think Scott likes Mitch."

His brother let out a laugh and replied with "well duh, they are best friends and they do have a band together plus their own vlogging channel."

Benny quickly snapped back with "I know that idiot, but look at the way Scott looks at Mitch during their segment." He replayed the video to his brother and watched his own reaction. Rafi paused the video when they were about to ask the questions they had. He looked at Benny with a confused look.

"Scott always looks at Mitch like that. Clearly you have never seen any Superfruit videos."

Benny rolled his eyes and told Rafi to watch the part where they revealed that they didn't actually have any people there for them to make out with. Rafi did as he was told. After watching it he turned back to look at Benny and still had a confused look on his face.

"So what? They were relieved that they didn't have to make out with strangers."

"Rafi you didn't watch close enough or hear their reactions clear enough. Was it seriously not that obvious that Scott had a completely different relief to Mitch?"

"Well yeah he had a different relief but that could mean because he's taken."

"Rafi stop trying to make up excuses! It's so obvious that Scott didn't want them to make out with strangers cuz he didn't want to get jealous with Mitch kissing another man!"

"Benny I dont believe a word you're saying right now."

"Fine, tomorrow we'll call in Superfruit and say that we wanted to film dome extra bits for the bonus reactions. They dont have to know that we aren't inviting any of the other Youutubers and we'll put tape over the camera when we film and delete the video afterwards. We're going to make up some questions to make it believable and then we're going to ask them to kiss. There is no doubt that Scott will either be really into it or really nervous."

"I bet you $50 that Scott doesn't like Mitch in that way and that they are just best friends."

"You're on!"

-

"So are you comfortable sharing with us the story of your first kiss?"

"Haha, umm... No." Mitch said.

That caused everyone to laugh.

A few questions later and so far so good as neither of them knew a thing about what the brothers were doing. They decided that there were enough questions to cover up their plan and now it was time to get them to kiss.

"We were only joking about you making out with strangers."

"Right." Scott and Mitch said in unison. This caused Mitch to giggle and that made a smile spread across Scott's face.

"However we would like to see your reaction if we asked you 2 to kiss."

This made Scott's eyes wider than Katy Perry was awake. Mitch however had no shocked reaction.

"Okay, lets do it." Mitch said, almost with too much confidence.

Scott was so nervous to kiss his life long best friend and his newly found crush. Mitch however just leaned in to get this over and done with.

Scott eventually gave in and leaned forward as well.

As their lips connected they felt themselves get deeper into it as they felt more and more affectionate to one another. Scott had these feelings for Mitch for a year now and never knew they could get stronger until now. Mitch also found that he these hidden feelings for Scott he never knew about.

Once they pulled away they smiled and left without saying anything whilst hand in hand.

Benny then walked up to a shocked Rafi and said a sentence that pissed Rafi off more than him knowing that Benny was right.

"You owe me $60."