Kissy Chase.

The whole band was bored and we had no idea what to do. Alex, Esther, Durian and a bunch if others were there as well. Kirstie then suddenly broke the bored silence by saying "did anyone ever play kissy chase when they were younger?"

Everyone nodded. Kissy chase was a very popular game when we were little.

"Why dont we play that? Bring back some memories and shit. Plus it'll keep us warm with all the running."

Everyone was blurting out 'why not' and 'okay, sure.'

I, on the other hand, didn't want to play. Scott and Alex were obviously gonna go after each other and I couldn't bare to watch Scott be all cutesy with his boyfriend. Especially since I have the biggest crush on him.

I tried to back out but everyone had already started playing. I decided to pretend I was playing and ran to a wall to hide so no one could find me. I peeked around the corner to see Kirstie and Avi had caught each other and were sliding into a make out session, until Kevin tried to joke around with Avi and pretend to get in on a three way kiss. Luckily, everyone took it ad a joke and all had a laughing fit before they carried on. I could see Alex trying to catch up with Scott and Scott was running away. If only he was running away because he didn't want Alex. I watched sadly as Alex had almost caught up with him. When Alex finally caught up, I turned my head so I didn't have to watch. When I turned back around, I saw Alex was still playing but Scott was in tears. I really wanted to go and check on him but I also didn't want to get caught in the middle of the game.

All of a sudden I had blinked and Scott was in front of me.

"A-are you okay?" I stuttered.

"Alex broke up with me." Scott sobbed.

I felt bad for him but I also felt extremely happy for me. I know that's selfish but have you ever gotten a really giddy feeling when you find out your crush is single? Exactly!

I was going to say something comforting until he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and after a couple of minutes we pulled away. Scott then said something that made me wanna squeal and fan girl like fuck.

"I could seriously kiss you right now."

As he leaned in I shifted away. May as well flirt aye? When he looked at me I gave him a wink.

"You're gonna have to work for it." I said with a very flirtatious tone in my voice. Scott grinned and said "oh, so this is our very own game of kissy chase aye? Well Mitchell, you do know I am faster than you."

Yes, I did know Scott was faster than me, but that's why I wanted to play just me and him. He would obviously catch up and then he would have to kiss me.

I started running and he started following. I knew he was fast but I was actually really surprised at how much he had closed the gap between us.

He finally caught me and I was in a fit of giggles as I knew what was about to happen.

Suddenly, Scott started tickling me. My giggles turned into laughter and I was trying to squirm away but Scott had one arm around my waist with a firm grip as the other went to work. I eventually found a carrier and gripped on to it with all my strength. He finally stopped and spun me around.

My brown eyes meet his blue ones and I was melting inside. He then snaked his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He then put his arms just under my bum and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist ad I smiled right at him. He smiled back and we leaned in closer. Our lips finally net and it turned very heated very quickly.

We pulled away and I asked why he kissed me. He responded with "we were playing kissy chase. That's the while point of the game Mitchie."

"So that meant nothing to you?"

"Yeah totally. It's just a game." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, going in for another kiss. He kissed me back and not once did either of us want to move.

Just a game my ass.