1 | Show Me, Or I Will Kill You

I wake up, finding myself laying on a small unflattering furniture covered in warm cloths. I stretch my body out and follow a welcoming faint smell that captured my attention, it leads me outside of the cabin and I see food, delicious, meaty and juicy food placed everywhere on top of a vertical cut down tree log. I dash towards the food, licking my teeth.

I am surprised by two hands holding onto my shoulders. I growl and turn to see who the hell is ruining my appetite, it's the same human again. "Miss! You need to wear something, like, now." He covers his eyes with one hand and with the other he offers me a thin white cloth full with holes. I take a look at myself and remember he is frightened of the female exposed body, so I snatch the item from him and pop it over my head.

"U-uh that's not fully how you should put it on.." he says.

"Then put it on for me, ugly human!"

"Ugly- what?! Hey I don't know how much long you were lost out there, but from what I can see, you're human too! Were you adopted by chipmunks or something?!" he says, almost shrieking.

"Chipmunks?! Let me tell you that they are delicious. I would never accept being part of that family tree."

"Y-you.. YOU EAT CHIPMUNKS?! THEY'RE ADORABLE HOW COULD YOU!" he yells in disbelief.

"Yes, now shut up and put me in this thing!" I demand. He reluctantly obeys and sits me down to feast.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So, tell me your name." he says.

"For what?" I grump.

"So I can stop referring to you as 'miss'. I'll also tell you mine, so you will quit calling me 'ugly human'."

"I think it suits you, but whatever. My name is Ceresse, I form part of the Vonne clan; who have belonged in this mountain ranged forest for over centuries." I say proudly.

"Okay.. my name is Vincent," he says slowly, "and I belong nowhere, I was thrown out of home by my family since I am the heir of my grandfather. I received his fortune and now my family hates me. I was intending to buy a land so they would stop renting there but they said they wanted me out of their lives." he sighs.

"Sucks to be you, Vincent." I say, crossing my arms.

"What is it with you and all the hate? Do I disturb you Ceresse?"

"Yes, a little. I hate humans and their current matters of living, what is wrong with living in nature?"

He stops sipping on whatever he's drinking, "I find it quite amazing that you know nothing of the present human world, despite yourself being one. We're in the 1920's! There is so much for you to learn, so much places you can travel, so much-" I interrupt his speech.

I place my forehead against his "Listen, I now have a full stomach, so I might let you live for now. It is time for me to leave."

"You can't leave like that, it's dangerous out there! What clan was it that you're from? Are they nice villagers at least?" he questions.

I laugh and look at him, "Not villagers, but wolves. Bloody, ferocious wolves." I can see the fear in his face right now.

"Y-you can't possibly still be alive by living with them! I-I can show you that this world is very worth of living the way humans do. Please consider my offer, Ceresse."

He now has my attention, "Show me, show me then. If it is not up to my low expectations, I will kill you."

"Why would you kill me?"

"Because, aside from the fact that I look human, I can also turn into a wolf, Vincent."

"Oh my God, they brainwashed you right?" he asks amused.

And with that, I pull off the thin fabric over me and shift into my light brown colored wolf form.

He fainted.

Vincent, you are hopeless.