| Everyone is a Sinner |

WARI NO ERAPH--ARISA'S POV

I woke up with a start and the blue sky above me seems so clear that you could just knew the world underneath it is so peaceful,but not to my surroundings.

Remembering i was in the middle of a battle,i shot up from the ground but a throb pain shot into my head making my view goes into a swirl due to the blood loss that i recalled a vague image what had happened to me before i did passed out.

Shit...the effect..

Everything rushes back into my mind-the encounter with Mika and with the Noble Vampire that--

I quickly placed a hand on the left side of my neck where the red-haired Vampire bit me and as i thought,two holes of tiny punctures was there and the blood had dried up from it.

My head turns to the side and i could have sworn i was choked by my own breath.Right beside me was a huge hole into the ground as if some kind of a dangerous damaged caused by a strong explosion-it is so huge that it caught me went stiff-wondering,

"What..is this?" I muttered,my breath trembles.A small gasp escaped from my lips after taking in the scene before me-not too far are my friends lying on the ground while they are still half-awake.

"Kimizuki,Mistuba--!" I called out as soon as i saw the red-haired male and the blond girl to be helping each other up to stand on their toes.

"Arisa..?" Mitsuba is the first one to notice me,

"Arisa!" Her face flash a relief smile,

"Where's Yoichi and Shinoa!?" I asked again,

As if on cue,their gazes went behind me ahead,their orbs trembles as if they had seen a ghost for the first time in their lives.I turn my head around to see an unusual sight not too far from the spot where i was sitting down.

"Yuu--!" Just when i was about to call out his name,

But my lips stopped when i noticed the way he walks towards Shinoa who is helping Yoichi to stand up,wielding his sword in his hand-what makes it strange more is that seems like a broken Demon wing emerged from his back.

"Yuu..what are you--" My eyes are squinted,trying to figuring out why is he heading to Shinoa and Yoichi with the Demon Weapon in his hand,and why does it seems like every each steps that he take looks like he is hunting down for them?

"Sss--sslalaa--ughteerrrr....Alll---Si si si sinne-rrrsssss.." He hissed,and to my ear his voice does not belong to the normal Yuuichiro at all.

"YUU!! NOO--!!" I then saw Mika,getting up from the ground with blocks of woods and stones above him.

What exactly is,happening..?

Studying Yuu's face,his eyes are both totally different-one with a red pupils while the others are dark as a hollow with blood oozing out from it.

"W-wait,Yuu..?" Shinoa stuttered,along with Yoichi looking at the male that is only a few steps away from them

No..

No..

No! What are you doing Yuu!!

I found myself running towards the scene despite the dizziness i had inside and making myself almost stumbling on the way.But no matter what,as soon as Yuu raise up his Black Demon sword,i put myself between the small gap of them and so,in the middle of my abdomen was stabbed with a burned excruciating pain making me scream in pain and felt the effect of the metal sword of his.