Two

@LukeLikesBands: NEW TROYE SIVAN MUSIC. THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE.

Luke's eyes kept shifting between the teacher at the front of the room, and his phone sitting on his lap. He had gotten the notification from Troye announcing a new song, and although Luke could always wait to see it later, he couldn't help himself. Religion was his least favourite subject, and being at a Christian school meant he'd just have to suck it up and put up with all the nonsense being shoved down their throats for the remaining for that year. He couldn't wait to graduate and be out of there.

The blond huffed as he reached inside his backpack, retrieving his jumper and his earphones. Luckily enough for Luke, it was a rather cold winter afternoon, meaning it wouldn't be frowned upon to wear his jumper inside. He quickly pulled it over his head, ignoring the look the teacher gave him before smiling at her to continue. When she did, Luke had to hold back an eye roll. His Religion teacher was probably the biggest bitch he had ever met; sometimes, he wished he could just tel her to fuck off. But for the mean time, he was stuck cursing her in his head as he slid his earphones under his jumper, pulling the earbud from the sleeve so it rested on the palm of his hand. Connecting it to his phone underneath the table, he clicked on Troye's link before resting his head on his hand so he could listen to the music.

The sound of the boy's voice calmed down Luke's nerves, his eyes fluttering closed and his lips tugging into a small smile. He could feel eyes on him, but he also knew they belonged to Calum and Ashton. Both of them had Luke's notifications on, which meant they both knew what he was currently doing. Once the song ended and Luke's eyes opened again, he was met by the curious gaze of his two best friends before he nodded as if to say the song was good. The two looked down at their phones, typing something out quickly. Luke loved how the three of them liked the same things, how they could have these silent conversations and know exactly what they meant. He loved his best friends, truly.

@LukeLikesBands: THIS SONG IS MY NEW JAM OK I'M SITTING IN RELIGION & LIFE THINKING THAT MY ONLY RELIGION IS TROYE SIVAN OK

@LukeLikesBands: FOR REAL THOUGH THIS TWINK IS MY FAV

@LukeLikesBands: i wanna come home to you, but home is just a room full of my safest sounds🎧

@caluminthehood: @LukeLikesBands stop embarrassing urself bro troye follows u

@caluminthehood: @LukeLikesBands i thought michael was ur fav #confus

@irwinator: @caluminthehood @LukeLikesBands luke is a fake ass hoe

@irwinator: @caluminthehood @LukeLikesBands i hope @MichaelClifford sees this fuckery and unfollows you #michaelunfollowluke2k15

@caluminthehood: @irwinator @LukeLikesBands @MichaelClifford the fake ass hoe deserves a punishment. #michaelunfollowluke2k15

The amount of retweets Ashton got were astounding. He was used to getting over 100 retweets on most of his tweets that Luke retweeted, but this time, it had gone up to 300 in a matter of seconds, and the numbers only kept growing. Ashton was frowning down at his phone, trying not to make it too obvious that he was looking down at his phone. But as he noticed why his notifications were blowing up, the sound of Calum bursting into his loud obnoxious laughs made him look up. Luke was looking down at his phone wide eyed, hoping that this really wasn't happening to him, It couldn't be happening to him.

"Mr Hood?" Mrs Henderson huffed as the Kiwi tried to calm down his laughter only to burst into another fit of laughs as he crossed gaze with Ashton (who was also a giggly mess at that point). "Is there anything you'd like to share with the class?"

"No ma'am." Calum pulled a straight face, laughing again when he heard Luke whine from his seat. The entire class had stopped what they were doing, now watching the three boys curiously but not understanding what was going on between them.

"That's enough; Hood, Irwin and Hemmings, out."

"But Miss-"

"I said out, Luke."

The three boys got up from their seats, Luke awkwardly trying to hide the earphones that stuck out from the sleeves of his jumper as he picked up his backpack, following behind his two best mates who were still trying to contain their giggles. Luke, however, did not think of it as a laughing matter.

"I hate you guys." Luke grumbled as he began walking away. The two boys tagged along after him.

"Why?" Ashton chuckled. "All we did was get you unfollowed by Michael."