Chapter 11

Cutered786: Welcome my wonderful watermelons to another epic (yes I just used that word) chapter of Lucy's Secret!!!
Gray:Hello
Cutered786: wait aren't you unconscious right now.
Gray: I'm from the future.
Carla:😅 no he isn't
Cutered786: you guys are up now😨
Carla and Gray: yup!
Cutered786: no time for discussion I need to start the chapter! Enjoy watermelons🍉🍉🍉
------------------------------------
Lucy's Pov:
     I looked toward Zeref than toward my team mates.
     " Zeref I want to be badass, so I have a plan" I bluntly yelled. Zeref sweat dropped looking at me weirdly.
     " again for the second time we are trying to convince them we are good not evil G-O-O-D!"
Zeref spoke. I pouted annoyed.
     " it's just that right now I have the perfect idea and it involves me being badaas" I said.
     " why do you want to be badass any way"
     " well it's tough being the good guy and also there are not many chances you get to act evil it's pretty fun" I squealed rethinking my plan in my head.
     " how do you know it's pretty fun being evil?" He questioned giving me a father like look, I giggled oh the days...
     " ok"
     " what Uncle?"
     " let's do your plan" I jumped and ran to Zeref giving him a big hug.
     " first lets summon Jake" I spoke, Zeref nodded.
     " I open the gate of my Demon Guardian, Jake!" Than as quick as lighting Jake stood in front of me I couple centimeters from my face. I squealed from fright and jumped landing in Jakes arms, how embarrassing. I bet I was blushing 50 shades of red (get it no, okay...). I looked up to see Jakes face he was probably laughing at me, but what I saw was Jake blushing! Wow... He looks cute... WHAT I didn't mean that... But I did... Shut up... Ok.
     " umm Jake you can let go of me now" he opened his mouth blushing harder but no words came out so he let go of me while nodding.
     " well back to my plan" I spoke proudly.
     " I need both of you to help" they nodded. I signaled them to huddle in which they surprisingly did.
     " ok this is what's going to happen Zeref you will make an illusion... I will portray evil... Jake will be my assistance who will act... I will attack... Than the plan is over".
     " great plan princess I never knew you had this in you" I smirked.
     " now before my team mates wake up let's start, Zeref..." He gave me a thumbs up while chanting something I couldn't catch. Than everything around us changed. The cottage was now a creepy old looking dark house. While the forest became withered with no color exempt black and grey. The backyard which we were standing on became a dark room with a thrown laying in the shadows.
     " how depressing" I said while frowning.
     " that's the cost of being evil, what else would we do unicorns and bunnies flying in candy land" Zeref said. I want to be with unicorns... I thought putting a dumb smile on my face.
     " just look at her, poor child I don't know how you deal with her everyday Zeref" Zeref cracked up at Jack's remark while I pouted, those meanies.
      " well if you don't want me to be like this I should just turn evil now then" than with I snap I used my transformation magic and turned into what you call "evil" looking person. After transformation I looked and Jake... Who seemed to be holding in a nose bleed, I giggled. I had pale skin with long black hair which landed on my knees. I also had red eyes which looked blood thirsty. But which made my transformation as evil complete is a golden spear which I would be playing around with, with my team mates. Just as I was about to give Jake a tissue from his nose bleed Uncle Zeref punched him in the face causing him to pass out.
     " what the hell, why did you do that Uncle"
     " he was checking you out and as your uncle that is unacceptable" I sweat dropped, oh great he is an over protective uncle just my luck. I went over to Jake and slightly shook him, but he didn't wake up. Wait this is a perfect time to practice my evil personality hehehe. Roughly I punched Jake in the face.
" what the hell who did that!" He screamed looking.
" who else, me" I spat trying to hold in my laughter. Jake just stood there shocked trying to comprehend what just happened while Zeref knew what I was doing. Looking away from Jake I gave a wink to Zeref telling him to follow along, he nodded.
" hello I'm waiting stand up demon" I spoke with an evil glare. He quickly nodded frightened and stumbled while standing up.
" how pathetic just because I trust you know I finally showed you my true self and know your scared of me" I said giving him a creepy smile.
" I-i- am n-ot sc-cared of yo-u" he stuttered while he was looking me in the eyes, well he tried looking into my blood thirsty eyes.
" oh your not scared of me than how ab-"
" where the hell are we" someone screamed. Than looking over my team mates were all awake, yes going just as planned.
" where are we"
" my head hurts"
" how did we get here"
" who is she" I smirked, looking over to see you said that, Levy. Than putting on a creepy smile I made my way from the thrown facing Levy, leaving a frightened Jake shacking from fear. Than facing Levy who is chained to the wall I lifted her chin up.
" don't touch Levy" Gageel screamed, how sweet I awed inside. But still they deserve this prank plus this is fun!
" no can do... Gageel"
" How do you know Gageel" Natsu yelled, hah he can't recognize me, I also changed my scent with this transformation. Than ignoring further screams and cry's to leave Levy alone I got back to her.
" how sad Levy you don't remember your bestfriend, or should I say ex-bestfriend" I spoke with no emotion even though I was hurting inside reminding me how she called me evil.
" wait... Lucy" Erza spoke, gasped were heard while I smirked.
     " thank god someone noticed Erza or should I say Titania, since I am evil and no evil person should be in Fairy Tail" she looked at me guilty while I smiled slightly making sure nobody noticed. At least one person feels bad about what they said to me.
     " Lucy..." I turned around to see Jake calling out to me. Than thinking it's the evil thing to do I went up to Jake and Lifted him up, when did I get so strong? I was holding him by his neck looking like I was choking him which I wasn't. Than getting to what I wanted him to do he slightly nodded and made fake chocking noises while his hands were fake trying to pry my neck. I heard yells from my team mates but I ignored them.
" who the hell are you to talk to me when I am in the middle of something" my voiced boomed making him "flinch". He couldn't respond but by the looks on his face I was starting to hurt him so I let him go making him fall to the ground gasping for air. I felt so bad but I need to keep up my act. So I put one foot on his head making him unable to stand.
" apologize" I commanded.
" I-i am-m sorr-y" I nodded and walked back to my team mates who had frightened looks on their faces.
" why are you doing this" I stopped walking and looked toward Wendy. She looked so innocent like she was about to cry, I feel so bad.
" well dear little Wendy let me tell you, your Nakama's hurt me and told me I am evil. What made me evil wasn't the fact my uncle is a dark Mage, I turned evil because of Fairy Tail" I heard gasps and cries, yes their feeling guilty my plan is working.
     " so who should I kill first..." Than the yells and cries became  quit, I chuckled and made my way to my team mates.
     " maybe... A dragon slayer, but there are so many to choose" I pouted while everyone tried to escape my chains.
     " how about Natsu... The one I used to call my best friend" making my way to Natsu he tensed up to shocked to speak.
     " well it was nice knowing you Salamander..." I grabbed my golden spear and pointed it to his neck. Everyone's eyes were closed or crying while Natsu closed his eyes waiting for death to arrive. Than with a swoosh

     My spear disappeared along with my transformation and surroundings, I was back to normal. Than Jake and Uncle Zeref appeared and we dropped to the ground laughter filling our lungs.
     " hahahah oh my god hahah princess that hahaha was amazing" Jake spoke trying to maintain his laughter, Zered nodded unable to speak while I just kept laughing.
    " my cheeks and stomach is hahahah hurting" I yelled more laughter than before coming out. Than 2 minutes passed and Uncle Zeref, Jake, and I managed to calm down.
     " guys my team mates are still here" I spoke glancing at my team mates who were confused as hell.
     " oh yeah..." Jake spoke, Uncle Zeref and Jake were giving death stares to my team mates.
     " guys be nice" I pouted. They laughed at my childish behavior.
     " ok ok just for you" Zeref said still annoyed. I ran to him and gave him a hug and he became to calm down. Than I ran toward my team mates who were tied to a tree.
     " what's going on" Juvia spoke.
     " you got pranked" I said, leaving my team mates in shock.
     " WHAT!!!"
-------------------------------------
Cutered786: well hoped you enjoy this chapter!
Mira: it was hilarious😹
Cutered786: I know
Mira: who is Jake?
Cutered786: a demon
Mira: I know that but does he have a crush...
Cutered786: yup
Mira: tell me pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee
Cutered786:*whipers* Lucy
Mira: yeeeesssss!!!!!!!
Cutered786: well I got to go hope you enjoyed this long chapter make sure to vote, comment, and follow me.
Cutered786: also make sure to write your opinion on this story down in the comments bye🍉🍉🍉