Chapter 9

Cutered786: Hello watermelons and welcome back to another chapter of Lucy's Secret!
Happy: Cutered786 HELP! the demon is coming😭
Cutered786: Erza where are you?
Erza: where *huff* is Happy *huff*.
Cutered786: How about we sit down Erza and Happy and talk.
Erza: ok fine😡
Happy: *whispers to Cutered786* as long as I stay far from Erza I'm fine.
Cutered786: *whispers back* ok
Erza: I am waiting...
Cutered786: ok Erza how about you tell Dr. Cutered what is going on.
Erza: Ok doc what happened is Happy the MONSTER destroyed my strawberry cake!
Cutered786: *dramtic music plays* DUN DUUN DUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!!
Erza: I know it was the most delicious slice ever and he destroyed it😢
Cutered786: Happy...
Happy: Yes...
Cutered786 and Erza: Kill him!!!🔪🔫🔪
Happy: ahhhhhh help me now there are two demons!!! *runs out the door*
Cutered786: well before I kill Happy Enjoy the chapter. Also all Fairy Tail and its characters don't belong to me. All rights go to Hiro Mashima. Bye!!!
*runs out door with Erza and is looking for Happy*
------------------------------------
Lucy's Pov:
     "I think I'm going to puke" Natsu moaned, lying across the window half his face outside.
     " Me too" Gageel said while puking. We had just boarded the train. Erza the leader of this mission still hasn't told me what the mission is about sense I was with Mira. I planned on asking her, but every time I was about to speak I would get glares from Team Natsu. Except for Erza who would look at me with pity. Maybe she is regretting what she said to me.
Right now I was sitting next to Levy and across from me Juvia. Those two were the only ones who would bother starting a conversation with me and answer me. Finally gathering my courage I decided to ask Erza.
     "Umm Erza"
     "Hmmm" she responded her face looking out the window.
     "Well I was wondering what the mission is about" everyone tensed up. Wow is the mission that bad.
     " Lucy the magic council asked us to go to Sun City because there is a group of mysterious mages who are attacking the village" I gasped, than every gave me questioning looks. Crap they didn't know I moved to Sun Town. But still I am worried about what happened.
     " How do you know about Sun Town" Wendy asked while Carla sat on her lap.
     " Well ummm that's were my vacation was" Wendy nodded while everyone else was sitting confused.
     " Thats why I don't see you in the guild often" Gray said. I sat surprised they noticed I was gone, wow.
     " Now that I think about it when was the last time Juvia saw Lucy at the guild" I am done.
     " What wasn't it when Bunny girl beat up Natsu" Gageel said taking his face away from the  open window.
     " Didn't you use a different type of magic than celestial, Lu-chan" Levy asked.
     " Well you see...." Laughing nervously, how am I going to get out of this.
     " attention passengers, attention, we have arrived at Sun Town" I smiled. As I was standing up a sword stopped me. I looked back to see Erza pointing her katana directly at my neck.
     " I don't know what you are hiding Lucy but you will tell us" everyone nodded.
     " Maybe it has to do with her having Zeref the Dark Mage her Uncle" I gripped my fists restraining from punching Natsu's face. But what broke my heart was when everyone nodded even my best friend, Levy. After that incident I stayed away from everyone and exited the train.
     " Ok so we need to make a plan" Carla informed.
     " Juvia thinks we should split up, I choose Gray-sama" Juvia yelled clinging on to Gray.
     " I think we should stay together sense there is a team of mages, plus we don't know how many mages there are" Levy stated.
     " aye sir!" Happy yelled, while Juvia was sulking in the corner. Finally agreeing to the plan, which I had no vote on, we started going through the town. Soon finding nothing we decided to head to the forest toward the west, luckily the opposite side where my cottage is at.
     " I think the team of mages aren't here" Erza called.
     " yeah we have been searching all day I we still haven't found them". Wendy whined her legs wobbling from all the walking.
     " yeah let's he..." Than there was a rustle in the bush. Our heads immediately snapped toward the direction. There stood a figure wearing a black hood.
     " Look we found a member of the dark Mage group" I said.
     " I am not part of a group" whats going on? I looked over to the team to see sad looks on there faces. I am so damn confused. *whoosh* I looked back and gasped.
     " Uncle" there stood Zeref his cloak on the ground tears streaming his face.
     " I can't believe you Lucy, you asked your guild to kill me" Zeref yelled his voice drained of emotion.
     " It's not like that!" I yelled choking back tears. My so called family tricked me, making me go against my Uncle. They could've left me at the guild but no they had to bring me along.
     " Than what is it, it's either them or me" Zeref screamed. I looked toward my teammates, than my Uncle. I walked toward my
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Team Mates
     "Hey guys" I smiled. They smiled back.
     "Transform Demon God!" I yelled. A blood red magic circle surrounded me, shining its deep red colored beam at me. Seconds later the beam disappeared revealing me
With black hair and black demon wings. 2 blood wielding swords which Zeref and I made ourselves and finally my eyes the color of blood. I faced my team mates and pointed my sword toward them. I heard gasps and yells.
     " how could you"
     " you demon"
     " I knew you were evil" than finally the one which broke the last bit of my heart.
     " my best friend, ex best friend is evil" Levy screamed.
     " Zeref you know where to go I will hold them off leave NOW!!" I yelled. I looked back to see Zeref gone.
     " I am sorry it had to come to this friends I hope you can forgive me" I gently spoke.
     " friend, how can we be friends with you, your evil" Juvia screamed. My hands slowly dropped but quickly got into fighting stance.
     " Ice Make: Lance!" Gray screamed running toward me. I dodged to the left and with my blood sword broke his lance with one swipe".
     " sky dragon, fire dragon, iron dragon, ROAR!!!". Three voices yelled. I sighed in pity.
     " Demon Wings Soar" opening my wings as dark as night I soared toward the air avoiding the attack.
     " Stop avoiding us and fight" Natsu yelled flying toward me with Happy carrying him. 
     " fire dragon wing attack" heading toward me was a ball of fire. I decided to tease them and show 2% of my demon power. I stood there letting the attack fly towards me. Finally when close enough I grabbed the fire with my right hand.
     " how!" Voices yelled from below, I smirked.
     " poor Natsu, or should I say Salamander, you forgot that the one thing demons love except for blood is fire" I spoke playing with the fire with my hands.
      " well I had enough with you guys, even though you hate me I still couldn't bring myself to hurting you" I said truthfully.
     " I the Demon God call upon from the UnderWorld my Minions!" Than spawned 70-100 demons.
" my beautiful demon friends attack my former guild members, but I warn you do not kill them or punishment will me served". The demons growled and nodded. Slowly one bye one my former guild members fell to the ground passed out.
" good job my demon friend you have done well now you may return home". Than my demons returned to the underworld. I slowly made my way toward the ground letting my wings close.
" Now what should I do with my so called friends" I sighed changing back to my original form.
-------------------------------------
Cutered786: 😨
Sting: wow
Rouge:....
Sting: Lucy is badass we should ask her to join our guild.
Rouge: *sweat drops* this is just a story Sting.
Cutered786: it could happen...
Sting: really
Rouge: That wouldn't be that bad.
Sting: did you just say you wanted her to join the guild, you don't care if any one joins the guild.
Lucy: do I sense some romance😍
Rouge: shut up
Lucy: well before I pass out from ROUGE CRUSHING ON LUCY hope you enjoyed the chapter make sure to like, vote, and comment byeeeee.