Chapter 6

Cutered786: welcome to another chapter of Lucy's Secret!
Wendy: h-hi
Cutered786: hello Wendy
Wendy:umm Cutered786 is Lucy going to come back I want to say sorry to her so I want to know when she is coming back sense her vacation is getting pretty long
Cutered786: don't tell anyone else Wendy but she will make a very short and surprising visit soon
Wendy: Thank you sorry for asking hopefully it was no problem for you Cutered786
Carla: Wendy you don't have to apologize for everything
Wendy: I was just saying sorry Carla
Cutered786: Carla it's okay. Wendy it's no trouble
Carla: Fine than
Cutered786: well I don't want to keep you waiting all day Wendy and Carla so see you later
Wendy: bye
Carla: see you again
Cutered786: also fairy tail or its characters don't belong to me all rights go to Hiro Mashima. Enjoy the chapter watermelons🍉🍉🍉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's Pov:
It's been 4 months sense I have been staying with Zeref. I have mastered 2 magics during the 4 months. The first magic I mastered was chain magic. This took 1 and 1/2 months to master. I have learned several defense attacks and hundreds of offense attacks. After I mastered chain magic I mastered transformation magic like Mira. But unlike Mira I not only can transform to demons but also animals and other living people. Right now I am learning
Gravity magic. Which isn't going well sense I always end up upside down. Also during this time period me and Zeref's bond grew. Right now I am eating breakfast with Uncle Zeref.
" Lucy I think you should visit Fairy Tail and get a job" I puked out my cereal.
" so soon Uncle" he nodded. Am I ready to go back. I was just getting used to being treated properly now I am going to go back and get treated poorly. Wait what am I thinking I am not going to stay there for ever. Just for like 10min than I go. Also I will just ignore them. But I don't want them to say Uncle Zeref is evil. Wait I should just stand up for myself. Duh I am so dumb.
" When should I leave?"
" There is a train at 12:00 to Magnolia"
"Ok" than I quickly finished my breakfast, packed and headed to the station.
3 Hours Later...
Lucy's Pov:
I have just arrived at Fairy Tail And everything seems normal. Guess nobody wants to be near a "evil" person like me. Than I slowly opened the doors and walked in. Everyone was staring at me disgustingly or they just ignored me. Than I heard yelling.
" Lu-chan"
"Lucy"
" bunny girl"
" lushee" Levy, Gageel, Mira, Juvia, and the exeeds came running towards me.
" where did you go Lucy we were looking everywhere I thought you left the guild!" Yelled Levy.
" Levy I am fine thanks guys for caring about me" I said with a sad smile.
" Lucy!" Than I saw Wendy running toward me, huh I thought she was mad at me?
" I wanted to say sorry I didn't mean what I said" Wendy cried hugging me.
"It's okay Wendy I forgive you" she than cried more knowing that what she did was forgiven. But than everyone (my true friends) started talking to me and what I was doing.
" I just came back to get a job talk to the master and leave". They all sadly nodded hearing the fact I will be gone again. I than quietly walked to the masters office, and knocked the door.
"Come in" I than stepped foot in the office.
" what is it my child"
" well master I umm bought I house far from here so you will most likely not see me in the guild often.I will visit once in every three months to get a job than leave also I am going to quit Team Natsu". Shocked he just than nodded his head and I made my way downstairs. To notice Team Natsu coming back from a job. Seems like they forgot me. Well I better tell them that I quit. I made my way to the bar where Team Natsu were.
" hey Natsu" he than turned around to see me and had a disgusted look on his face.
" I am quitting Team Natsu" by now everyone in the guild was staring at me.
" ok" Natsu said. He than turned to the rest to the team to agree and they all did. I than said goodbye to my true and respectful friends and started to make my way out of the guild.
" thank good your off we don't want someone evil like Zeref on the team any way" Natsu said. I than turned around a dark aura around me and made my way to Natsu.
" how dare you say that about my uncle" I than was a few feet away from Natsu. Every one else far away from me sense the dark aura around me.
" chain magic iron grip!" I shouted. Than iron chains shooted from my hands grabbing Natsu's two hands and feet. Everyone stood there shocked I just smirked.
" Gravity Magic flip" than Natsu was levitating in the air upside down looking like he was about to puke. Than before anyone else could help him...
" Open gate of the Scorpion, Scorpio!" Than Scorpio appeared.
" can you make this quick Lucy I have a date with Aquarius. I nodded.
" just give him a good blast Scorpio than you can leave"
" Radical, Sand Buster" Than a giant blast of sand hit Natsu leading him to pass out. I smirked looking at my win. Than headed to the request board getting a random quest than leaving the confused guild.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cutered786: thanks watermelons for reading the new chapter of Lucy's and see you later byeeeee🍉🍉🍉