Chapter 2

Cutered786: welcome back to Lucy's secret😊
Levy: hi
Cutered786: hi Levy can you please read this book so you can tell me if its good.
Levy: sure I love all books Cutered786: thank you Levy😘
Levy: no problem anytime😃
Cutered786: well getting back to the book..
Levy: can I say it😞
Cutered786: sure no problem Levy.
Levy: thanks Cutered786. Fairy Tail or its characters don't belong to Cutered786 all rights go to Hiro Mashima. Bye
Cutered786: bye watermelons😘
-------------------------------------
Lucy's Pov:
It's been 3 hours sense we left for this mission. We took 2 hours on a train and right now we are heading to my mansion to stay for the night sense it was late night.
     "Lucy are you sure we can stay over at your mansion?" Erza asked concerned.
     " Yeah I know you weren't on good terms with your father" Wendy said.
     " Don't worry guys I am fine plus I contacted one of my friends who is a maid and she said my father is on a business trip"
     "Look were here" said Gray.
     Than we came up to my mansion. it was gigantic it was made out of wood and it was painted yellow. I quickly looked toward front porch.Memories started to flow in my mind but I didn't want to seem weak and cry in front of my friends so I was watching their expressions.
     "Wow" they said in unison.
     We quickly got off the carriage and we were all staring at the view.
     "This is three times the size of our guild!" Natsu said.
     "Aye sir" happy said agreeing with his mouth wide open from the view.
     " oh it's nothing"
     " your kidding right" Gray said.
     I shook my head because in my eyes this seemed like nothing. After 5 min of gazing we headed to the front door. I took a breath and stretched my hand to the door ready to knock. But I just couldn't.
     " take as much time as you need Luce" I smiled knowing my friends had my back. I finally found the courage and knocked the door. Seconds later July my friend who is a couple months older than me opened the door. She has orange hair like Leo's she's small compared to us but she has a loud personality.
     " oh my god Lucy is that you" by know tears were in my eyes. I took a few steps forward and hugged July. After our hugging session I looked at July.
     " Come in" July said. Than Team Natsu followed July to the living room. We all sat down and I looked at my team and saw them stare at the gigantic picture of me my mother and father.
     "Lucy is that you" Erza asked. I nodded tears brimming in my eyes. Than as Natsu was about to ask something all the maids, butlers, and Cheifs came to the living room.
     "Lucy is that you"
     "I missed you"
     " your all grown up"
     After 10 min of me greeting everyone the comments died down, than I decided to introduce my team.
     "Listen up everyone this is my friends and teammates this is Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Happy" I pointed to each person while introducing each other. Everybody said hi than Emily came running in. Emily is a dress designer.
     "Where is Lucy! Omg Lucy you've grown" than Emily ran up to me and hugged me.
     " hi Emily" I laughed remembering the old days.
     "Good heavens dear what are you wearing" I laughed than she stared at my friends so I introduced her to them.
"Well would you all like to join us for dinner" Emily asked and we all nodded.
     " ok Team Natsu" July called grabbing everyone's attention.
     " follow me we are going to the dinner room" than every one nodded. But I was held back by Emily.
     "Your changing young lady" I laughed but agreed I went up than Emily handed me a pink gown. I was about to say no but I wanted to make it up to Emily because I disappeared  with no trace so I put it on and headed to the dinning room. When I entered all eyes were on me I turned red from embarrassment I sneaked I glance at Natsu and he was blushing, I wonder why?

Natsu's Pov:
     I have been waiting for Luce she went somewhere with that Emily lady. Just as I was about to ask where Lucy went, Lucy walked in with a gown on. She was beautiful. Beautiful were did that come from. I blushed from my thoughts and than looked to see Lucy's face staring at me with a confused glance. Than I motioned for her to sit next to me she nodded and took a seat.
     "I like your gown Luce" she blushed from the comment I chuckled.
     " thank you Fairy Tail for coming. As you know there is a person who is destroying the town near this mansion and we need you guys to capture him. You will stay her the night than in the morning I guess you will leave to capture the person. Than after you completed the mission you will come back here for the reward, correct?"July announced.
     " yes we will do that exactly that, thank you for letting us stay" Erza exclaimed. July smiled showing us she loved the company. Than we started eating. 1 hour later we all got shown our rooms and we got ready to sleep everyone got there own rooms even Happy!?! . After I changed I layed on the bed but I couldn't sleep. So I headed towards Luce's room across the hall. I opened the door and saw Luce laying on the bed. I walked up to her to see if she was awake and she was.
     "Guessing you couldn't sleep ether" Luce said. I nodded.
     " would you mind if I slept with you Luce" I said while a blush crept up my lips. She nodded. I silently got on her bed. But I felt something missing.
     " Luce can I hold you"
     " umm-mm sure" I sighed relieved she didn't reject me. I than wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me.At first she was stiff than gave in and relaxed. Than I couple minutes later I drifted off to a peaceful slumber.
-------------------------------------
Cutered786:Hello watermelons🍉🍉🍉🍉
I know I know long but boring chapter I know don't hurt me😭
Next chapter is interesting though so don't give up on this book you better not😑
Well make sure to like comment and follow bye🍉🍉