=Winter Fest=

•= Wιnтer =•
School started up again after the many days of warmer weather, and Naomi was back in her miserable mood. Yuusuke , Naomi and me sat at the lunch table near this small group of girls. I was starting to get curious since Yuusuke kept on glancing towards the group. I followed to who he was staring at and my eyes landed on a girl who had a small , squirrel ?

"Hmm , is someone in love~ ?" Naomi teased. It seems she also caught on.

"W-what are you talking about, I don't even know her?!" Yuusuke tired to cover up the blushing mess that appeared on his face. I guess luck wasn't on his side today because the girl walked over to our table right after.

"Hi Yuusuke, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to attend the winter carnival that's coming up."

Oh yeah it's almost winter now isn't it? That means it's getting close to my concert at the Tokyo Dome.

Yuusuke's face turned more of a rosy color than he wanted to and nodded his head. The two made plans to attend the winter event and the girl walked back to her group of friends.

"Sooooo, who is she?~"

"She's just a friend from one of my classes"

We gave him a stare that showed him we did not believe anything that came out of his mouth. Giving up trying to lie, he said that she was a crush of his. Through the way he acted when she came over I could tell that he would never get past the friend zone with her.

He acted to stiff and was always flustered to the point where he couldn't even look her straight in the eye.

"We'll help!" I exclaimed.
"What?!" Both my sister and  step-brother yelled at me.

"It's obvious you won't get anywhere with the way you were acting before, so I'm going attend the carnival with you guys !"

******* (I'm sorry I'm being lazy right now )

The temperature had went down a couple degrees and now it was freezing. I blew on my hands to keep them thawed while I waited on the others. Families and couples walked in and out of the carnival laughing and holding hands with one another.

The rest of the group met at the ice skating rink and we set up a plan on what we would go on.
My sister brought me to a roller coaster that loomed over us.

"We're going on that?!"

"Yep, and you're not backing out of this one"

I let out a groan and followed her onto the line. I sat on the railing and moved my body along the bar when the line moved. People behind us started to make way for someone coming through. A man with a winter cap on and glasses came by.

Why does someone need sunglasses in the middle of the night ?!

He stopped in front of us. "Hey it's me!"
He whispered getting our attention. I didn't answer him. He gave an annoyed look and poked my side.

"It's me, Futto !"

I gave him a glance. Oh, now that I took a look at him I could now see his identity. His droopy light brown eyes are what gave it away, even with the sunglasses.

"Futto, What are you doing here ? I thought Yuusuke was the only brother coming here ."

"Well you thought wrong. All the other brothers are here. Said it would be a nice family day out"

He took a spot on the railings with me and hunched over.

It took a while to reach the front of the line and take our seats in the car. The monitors came by on each side and made sure our fasteners were clicked shut. It wasn't a huge ride but with the amount of drops and loops it had made my stomach squirm.

Music played, signaling the ride was taking off. As we began to rise to the top of the drop. Naomi, began yelling excitedly and shook my arms. I refused to let go of the safety bar and kept my eyes shut.

"Oi ! Don't close your eyes, just look,  we still have time left before we drop so enjoy the view!" Futto slightly gripped one side of my cheek.

My eyes opened introduced to a high view of the whole lit up area. Various colored stalls went down in all directions. Food , toys, games , everything. Then a force pushed down my head and was now faced with the 30 meter drop.

Screams.

There I was screaming my head off as the roller coaster car rode down the tracks. Fuuto was laughing with his hand holding his hat to his head. The drops and loops were too much for my head to handle.

****
"Wooo, Let's go again !" Naomi shouted in excitement. Meanwhile I stood by a nearby trash can, my head half way inside the bin.

"Please no" I whimpered, wiping my face off with napkins Fuuto passed on to me.

"Ahh, you're no fun"

Futto attempted to comfort me by rubbing his hands against my back. "How about we rest a bit and eat something ? You already emptied most your stomach into the trash"

I groaned, but agreed, already heading to concession stands. Yet an interesting sight awaited us there.

The two lovebirds were seated at a table, and Yuusuke had his arm placed around her.

"On second thought, lets just go home. I'm pretty sure we can have more fun with a movie night and hot chocolate!"

Mission accomplished!

____________
______________________
Ayyyyy what up ? I'm not dead which allows me to bring you this trash of a chapter!

Sorry for the longest hiatus in history.
I've read over the past chapters multiple times and keep reminding myself at how bad it is. I mean come on, it's cliche and the story is out of whack with changing time periods. But I've learned more about writing during my leave, and will strive for improvement.

Also shout out to the people who didn't want this book to stop and kept adding it to their lists.