Did You Tell ?

~*Narrator's P.O.V*~
Futto had left after the two had fallen asleep. After he left the room he went straight to find his mom. Most of the brothers had gone home or went to do something so only Miwa, Kaname , Louis , Hikaru and a man that he didn't really recognize sat in the living room.

"Mom ... care to explain to me now?" Futto said and crossed his arms waiting for an answer. "Aww sorry the news didn't get to you faster since you were busy with work. But the news is that I'm getting married again!" Miwa said and gripped onto the mans arm.

Futto just let out a sigh. he was already used to his mom getting remarried.

"And his daughter is just so cute right?!" His mom squealed.

"Mmmhmm I agree. She certainly a ray of sunshine to my eyes~"
Futto sneered at Kaname's comment. 'why does he have to be so flirtatious with all woman? And it's more weird that he's doing it to a girl way younger than him!'

"I ... like her... too ..she's nice" Louis said with his small smile. Interrupting the short conversation they all heard a long yawn coming from behind.

~*Yuina's P.O.V*~
When I woke up my head was resting on a small ,pink pillow with a sleeping Wataru right next to me. I got up to go to my room when I then realized that I didn't know where it was. Sighing I rose up from the mounds of blankets and pillows.

Walking down the halls of the Asahina residents voices of the remaining of the family that was still here echoed off of the walls. I walked into the big living room and let out a tires yawn.

"Can someone show me to my room?" I asked looking at them seeing who would volunteer. "I'll take you to bed"
My dad answered. He got up and walked over to me placing his arm around my shoulder and hugged me closer to him.

Together we walked out of the room and to the elevator.

*****
Once we arrived to my own room dad explained where everything was and who i was closest to. That would be Futto and Subaru. I took some time to inspect my room then jumped into the white silk sheets.

"So how do you feel about this place ,huh?" Dad said while sitting on the edge of the bed , his hands folded between his knees.

"Nice. It's definitely louder and more active than before."

Dad hummed in agreement. He scooted closer to me and tugged the blanket over me.

"Say , what did you tell them when I , broke down?" I asked.

I didn't really like other people knowing what really went on in my life and the reason why I chose this profession. Paparazzi always annoy me with those types of questions like I'm just going to tell them.

"I didn't say anything. Just told them it was family business"

I let out a relived sigh and buried my body further under the covers.

"Good night "

"Good night , baby" he said then kissed me on the head and left.

====================
========================
A/n :
Hello again , I'm very sorry for late chapter. when I saw the last time I published was a month ago I think I felt bad. so here's the chapter now.

Thank you for all the readers and votes and I hope you can keep supporting me.