Not as Nice

|~*Naomi's P.O.V*~|

'Ugh my head' My head was pounding , making pain echo throughout my head. I tried to sit up but instead decided to lay back down since my body felt as if bruised.

I had just enough strength to open my eyes to see if I was still in that wretched basement. A blinding light met my eyes which was one good thing , cause the basement never had bright lighting. Only a dim low hanging light.

"Ah I see you are awake, how are you feeling?" A man with very light brown hair spoke kindly , his eyes squinting from his smile. From the long white doctor's coat he wore I assumed he was a doctor.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice still a bit raspy from all the cursing I did to those morons. The doctor leaned towards the bed and handed me a candy.

"Eat it , it will soothe your throat".
I narrowed my eyes unsure if he was telling the truth. He looked as innocent as a child with his small stuffed toys hiding in his pockets and lollipops , so I listened to him but still held some caution.

*After explaining what happen*

'Huh so I did out run those bastards , hehe'

After finding out about my escape accomplishment a question automatically popped into my mind. "CAN I USE A PHONE!" I jumped out of the hospital bed, almost tripping on the plugs to the monitor.

"Why is that ?" Dr. Asahina asked( in the time skip they shared names). "Umm I have to call someone?"

He just smiled again. "I don't think that would be necessary"

"And why is that ?!" I was starting to get angry at this guy's change of words. He stood up and beckoned me towards the exit. "I think I already know who you're looking for"

|=*Yui's P.O.V*=|
I still can't believe it. They found my sister. After 2 whole years they find her today! But that's when work called.
'Perfect timing'

The office called and wanted help on the decisions on the outfits for the concert. Seeing that Naomi was in good hands and would soon be home I rushed over to work. Oh the joys of being a pop star~

*****
"Hey ,Fuuto , do you mind me asking what Hikaru said to you in the hospital room?" I asked. We were in the middle of playing Mortal Kombat , him being scorpion and me being katana. He seemed to tense up but stayed silent. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised in question.

"Did you hear m-" I was cut off short from the famous quote that finishes of the fight . "FINISH HER" the TV announced and ended with Scorpion summoning raging flames under my fighter and ending her. "Awww , you cheated ! "

"Nooo , you just should have been paying more attention instead of asking questions" he said 'matter-of-factly' while waving his hand in the air.

A banging on the door almost made both of us jump out of our skin. I got up to check who was on the outside of my room but instead Futto got up and ushered me to sit behind him while he checked.

I guess with how loud the person was banging on the door made him think it could be a mad man.

Oh how close I was to being right.

When Futto unlocked the door , it was slammed against the wall taking Futto along with it. "Yuina!" .

A flash of recognizable violet hair ran past the entrance and towards me. A pair of pale hands gripped my wrist and dragged me out of the room towards the elevator down the hall.

****
Few minuets went by of us just staring at each other taking in that we were actually together and not in a dream. Once it sunk in i started to let tears fall.

Naomi pulled me into a hug and closed her eyes. The sliding metallic doors of the elevator opened and the rest of the family stood outside of it. Even Futto except he had a bruised cheek.

"And Yui , were you all alone with these animals before I was found ?" Naomi asked giving each brother a scary glare.

"Well yeah most of the time , why?"

"I SWEAR IF ONE OF YOU SUMB BAGS TOUCHED MY SISTER OR HURT HER , YOUR LITTLE ASSES SHOULD BE RUNNING FOR THE HILLS RIGHT NOW !!"
Naomi screamed. All the brothers sweat dropped. Wataru Yelled a bit and jumped onto Masaomi who held onto him and offered him a lollipop which he gladly accepted.

"Aye Naomi , calm down! They haven't done anything wrong or what ever you were thinking of , they have been very helpful getting me to settle here."
I explained pulling her arms back before someone could get hurt.

She huffed and let her arms cross over her chest. she calmed down a bit and all of us let out a deep sigh.

*Back to Yui's room*
We went back to my room so I could help Futto's bruised cheek. I went to my bathroom to look for the medical kit I had bought.

|=*Naomi's P.O.V*=|
I can't believe this. I come back home and now I have 13 individual brothers. I went over to Yui's bookshelf and looked through the variety of literature and photo albums. I reached over and grabbed a photo book and brought it over to the bed.

I opened it and looked at the first couple of pictures. It was when Yui and me did little shows in our room , her singing and me being the audience. Yeah those were the good times , it was just us to be each other's best friend.

"Hold still and stop scooting back!" I looked above the book to get a glimpse of Yui applying a small amount of ointment onto Futto's cheek and him scrunching his nose from the weird smell.

Once done she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and smiled innocently at him. "There it should be better in a day or two". She handed him a bag of ice to put on his blushing face. I gave him a glare from behind the book.

He just smirked to just annoy me.
'Oh god give me enough patients for these bothers.'

A/N :
Hellooo I very happy to say that this story has gotten to 2k .  I'm verrryy happy ! Umm ok so since school for me is coming back in three days so that's going to suck . Also I wanted to start role playing idk just want to do something different and exciting , wondering what stories will be made. Anyway hope to see you in the next chapter