=Take a Swim ?=

"Haaaaa~ finally the weekend has finally arrived!" Naomi sounded relieved once we exited our last class of the day.

"You've only been here for a week , it can't be that bad" I explained to her laughing a bit. We walked out of the school yard and into the neighborhood. The sky today was a clear blue and there were hardly any clouds floating around.

I took out my phone from my bag and checked the time. 'Hmm I guess we still have some time to go..'

"Hey wanna go and invite the family to the beach. It would be sad if we wasted a perfect day like this inside , don't ya think?" I look up towards the sky and waited for a response.

*****
Once I asked Naomi squealed and gripped my arm and began dragging me to the house. We explained to our siblings that we planned on heading to the beach for the remainder of the day. Most agreed except for Ukyo who had a case to attend to.

So now here we are just now getting out of the car and looking out to sea. I wore my white ,two-piece swim suit and a cover-up. Surprisingly it was only one of three that I own. Normally you would think that celebrities would have a big variety of different swim suits. But one reason for me not having any is.... I don't know how to swim.

I only decided to come here so I could get out of the house since I felt a bit cooped up in there.

"Hey Yui , come build a sand castle with me and Louis!" Wataru ran up to me with Louis tagging along behind him.

He carried the shovels and buckets. I smiled and agreed.
We all chose a spot and smoothed out the sand. Wataru quickly dug a hole to collect sand for the towers.
I got up and went searching for shells to decorate them , and Louis began on making the castle.

In a matter of minutes the structure was done , and Wataru did the honors of putting the final touch by placing a mini flag atop the tallest tower. We all cheered and admired our sand castle.

"Hey hey guys wanna come and play catch in the water?", Yuusuke came running up the sand to us. The two brothers nodded and headed for the ocean. I sat back down under the large umbrella.

I just sat there and watched all my brothers play catch with a football. It was cute to see little Wataru struggling to jump and catch the ball from his brothers, but they were nice enough to pass the ball to him.

"Hmm , hey what are you doing still on the sand.Come into the water ,it's not that cold!" Fuuto ran up the sand hill and stood in front of me dripping sea water onto the sand. I shook my head and brought my book closer to my face.

"Awww come on, don't be a stick in the mud!" He came closer and picked me up in his arms making me drop my book onto the towel.
He ran to the ocean and ignored my pleas of not wanting to go and how I would be fine not in the water.

"Ok ok ! I'll get in but I'm only going three feet in that's all!". I took off my cover up and threw it into the sand away from the salty sea water. I reluctantly stepped into the water and walked away from the shore. As I said before I would only go three feet into the ocean, and I meant it.

While everyone else was deeper in the water, I sat exactly 3 feet away from shore. Not wanting to ruin my time to bond with the brothers I finally gathered enough courage to play along with them.

"Hey pass me the ball!" I called out to Azuza who now held the foot ball. He glanced over to me and took a look at my appearance.
"HEY FOUR EYES, KEEP YOUR VISION ON THE BALL!" Naomi screamed at him and caused him to throw the ball.

After a couple of catches I actually began to enjoy myself. That is, until I felt something swim by my foot. Goosebumps ran up my spine as I yelled out loud. I picked up my feet and ran towards the sand. "I am not going back in there" I said to myself after I situated myself back under my umbrella wrapped in a towel.

A/N
Yay an update finally! Don't have much to say besides thanks for the reads,votes,
Comments and ideas. This Idea came from @Jelly_Panda .

Question: what tv show/shows are you currently watching ?

I'm watching Naruto and Durarara. Gotta catch up on my anime ^~^