Meeting The Family

*Time skip to when everyone arrives home (Except Fuuto)*

Well having 13 brothers is going to be a big change for me. All of them had different personalities that suited them well.

"Hey Yui you don't really look like your dad . Wait do you look like your mom? She must be very pretty!" Wataru exclaimed jumping up and down. His question struck a sensitive cord with me. I could feel the tears going down my face and onto the floor.
"I need some fresh air" I said then quickly left the room and headed to the front of the house.

The questions could be heard from the front of the house. I sat down on the circle stone bench that had a cherry blossom tree in the middle that was surrounded by grass.

The comment that Wataru had let lose on accident reminded me of my mother and twin. Mom had died to a heart failure and my twin sister ,Naomi, disappeared one night two years ago.

Just the thought of them formed a lump in my throat that I held back.
My head shot up to the sound of soft footsteps walking closer.

I faced the gate entrance and saw a teen with pinkish-brownish hair.
"U-uhh " he stuttered and rushed inside before I could greet him.

I raised my eyebrow and started to head inside. stepping through the door I felt a light pressure on my head. Reaching up I touched the object that landed on my head and rose it up to my face.

A small pink cherry blossom sat in my palm. I smiled and continued on inside.

===============
======================
Sorry this chapter is so late and short I swear school is trying to kill me with homework.
Anyway I will try very hard to continue soon. P.s the picture is the closest I could get to what her mom would have looked like.
~ironfair