| Reunion of Childhood Friends |

My fingertips trembled,not believing for a second the last person i had longed to see is right here before my eyes,

But to my horror,

I just hurt him.

"Mi..ka?" I breathlessly murmured those name after what felt like forever.

"No..." My brows furrowed,

"A-arisa?"

I will never possibly mistaken those eyes..

"What are you doing!? Hurry,put your curse into the Vampire and kill him,Arisa!!" I heard Lieutenant Guren's order.

"Tch.." With Mika attempt to pull his weapon back,but it was hold by none other Lieutenant's grip himself.

"Hah! Checkmate,Vampire."

It happens so fast that the next thing that i know is Mika being stumbled away from me and i was caught by Lieutenant's arms,he hoist me up and leapt away from him making quite a distance from the blonde young man.

However,i couldn't take my eyes off him,still shock-stricken and boggled by the strange turn of event.

"Yuu.." i muttered a name,remembering him.

I dart my eyes around quickly and to find him standing not too far away behind me-judging by the look on his expression he too,realizes the same thing as i do.

"That is.." I heard him muttered in disbelief as his whole body stay unmoved.

"Lieutenant--"

SLAP!

Before i could have the time to laid my eyes on the wounded person before me,my face was meet by a hard whipped across it-the crack of skin contacting skin echoed; vibrations of pain started to flare in and spread all over the spot where i just got hit-it burns.

"Arisa!" I heard Yuu's exclamation.

My hand slowly made its way up to clutch my cheek and my gaze fell on the Lieutenant's boiling rage,

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM!?" He shouted and that is when i just realized how badly he was wounded with all the battered marks and bruises all over his features.

"I..i--no-"

I barely had the chance to explain myself as soon as the Lieutenant clutched his freshly wound and coughed out more bloods throwing out from his mouth.

"L-lieutenant! Are you all right!?" He crouched down and i immediately went to the same level as him,examining the wound where he had just got.

But then i was pushed by a force and turns out to be Lieutenant's hand,

"Don't worry about me.Look before you,This is the BATTLEFIELD!" His deep purple gaze glared,taken me aback.

"Ah--I--"

"ARISA,YOU IDIOT! What the heck are you doing!?" Kimizuki yelled from afar,

"You almost could've killed that one!! Why didn't you activate your Cursed Demon!?" Mitsuba threw her rage.

"What's wrong..Arisa?" Yoichi asks when he,Shinoa and Yuu took a step closer towards us.

"Mika is-" Yuu started,

"Eh?" Shinoa get onto the Lieutenant's side and helped him out.

"..Is one of those Vampires,is part of our family!"