"Ah,by the way,before we go to the front lines,can i say something,Yuu and Arisa?"

"Huh?" We both looked towards Shinoa but never stopped to increase the speed of our running.

"This might be sudden,from now on--your first training will start."

"...Haa? Training? In the middle of war!?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion,

"Yes,don't stop running--i'll explain on the way,"

"Wait,what? At a time like this?" Yuu too,asks.

"Our situation calls for it.I thought you'd understand after running into those Vampire Nobles earlier,but--even if you have a cursed Demon Weapon of the strongest class like you,with one of the Black Demon Series. As you two are now,you'll get killed instantly-you are useless in front lines," Shinoa explained,

"I know that.." I mumbled but quite loud enough for them to hear.

"I know that,we were just like a dirt for them that is easily to be swiped off." My fists clenched,the cold breeze slaps against my face.

"So what should we do? I'll do anything as long as i can kill those Vampires," -Yuuichiro.

"Well for now,nothing really special but it's very simple.This--"

Our eyes fell onto something that Shinoa reaches out from her pocket,and turns out to be a small box of pills,

"A drug..?" I muttered,

"Yes,currently this is the most advanced enhancement method around,it's doping.After you eat it,it'll be easy to assimilate with your Demon and draw out its true power."

"So,if we take that,even the Noble Vampires--at least,you won't be killed right off the bat?" -My eyes narrowed back to the pill on her hands.

"Theoretically, one tablet will make you 1.5 times stronger--two tablets,1.8 times."

"Holy shit! So if i take ten--!?"

"You wanna die,idiot?" I sigh,knowing how Yuuichiro's brain is working.

"Ha ha ha you'd be able to kill a god--Though,three tablets will break down your brain." -Shinoa.

"Eh.."

"Even two tablets will seriously damage you and you might die from shock.That is why usually we take just one--to make it even worse,it only lasts for 15 minutes."

Our running came into a halt eventually,

"As soon as the effect wears off,your cursed Demon Weapon sword will deactivate and you will be defenseless. That's why where this comes in--" Shinoa held up a rather silver pocket watch on her hand.

"And that is?" Yuu asked,

"An alarm,Yuu." I answered with one brow raised.

"Once activated,it will ring after 13 minutes.When it goes off,please get out as soon as possible--during the remaining 2 minutes,you'll be just a regular human being."

Yuu seems to be deep in thought for a moment,before he decided to ask out,

"When we ran into that noble just now,why didn't you give me that? If i took one of those,then.."

"We wouldn't have won," I interjected him.

"Even if you took them,i'm sure it will take time for your body to adjust them and in those short period,he could've slaughtered us." i continued.

"Ahh i see,then i have one more question,"

"Well gee,you're full of questions today,Yuu." I sweatdropped,