| A Safe Drug |

WARI NO ERAPH--ARISA'S POV

"Hey hey Arisaa~"

"Oi Arisaaaa--"

"For mary's sake,what!?"

My glare looked up to the two boys in front of me with their little grins flashes each on their features.

"I'm busy reading right now so run along." She huffed,her eyes went back to scan the words where she had left off.

"Hey hey heeyyy Arisa-chaan!"

"Geez! You're so annoying,What do you want?" I sighs,

"In case,we ever manage to escape from Vampire City,what would ya' do?"

"Huh?" Their sudden question truly surprises me,

"What are you saying,stupid? There's a Virus wiping out mankind out there,you know?There's no way we can get out." I stated rather obviously.

"Just asking," Yuu shrugged,

"If just our family from the Hyakuya orphanage could escape outside to a world where there are no Vampires,wouldn't it be fun?" Mika added on,with the sweetest smile of his flashing onto me.

"With just our family?" i finally closed the book on my lap and turn my attention fully to the two male in front of me.

"Yeah,just our family!"

"Well,i think it that'd be fun.. i guess.." I scratches the box of my head as answering hesitantly.

"Really? Then,let's do our best!"

"Huh?"

"It's nothing!"

But,it didn't go like that..

Nee,Mika?

WARI NO ERAPH

"Die Human!!" I easily twirls Artemis in my hands and without even bothering to look back,Artemis's blade slash onto the lunged Vampire as i passed my weapon from one hand to the other behind my back.

"Fuck off,Vampire." I muttered underneath my breath.

The world outside,

is not as paradise as you think,Mika..

It's full of Vampires who is bored to kill you.

I saw the other members of my squad has taken down each of the Vampires that keep on coming for god knows where.

"Hey! We've been fighting here the whole time but we're not getting anywhere! Let's go forward!" Kimizuki stated out loud,and he is correct.

With these Vampires keep on approaching,we are nowhere near helping Lieutenant Guren.

"I agree,Lieutenant Colonel Glen's orders were to join them at the 5th district,where the enemies' leader is located--Let's slaughter some vampires!"

"Everyone,let's go!" Yuu announced.

"All right,we're going!" We then began to run again towards the direction where i had last recalled of vaguely images when i was still in Shinjuku left untouched by the Vampires.