Chapter 15 - Saving Scarlet (Hunters p.o.v)

Goal: 100 votes, 65k views for the book.

A/N Sorry guys for the cliff hanger last chapter. Just didn't know how to go with it, hopefully this meets your expectations.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS WRITE THEM IN THE COMMENTS AN ILL ANSWER NEXT CHAPTER. 

Recap:

I groan out loud and sit up straight, looking around, then down. God damn it, I need another cold shower.

Walking upstairs towards my room I hear a crash coming from Scarlets, making me run towards her room.

I wiggle the doorknob, hearing lots of moving and muffled talking on the other side, but the door is locked. I reach in back pocket open it and knock on the door, "Scar? Are you alright?" I call her.

As soon as I say her name though I hear deep breathing and sounds of someone crying...Scarlet more exactly.

Swinging the door quickly I look around the destroyed room, the bed is completely turned upside down, pieces of paper everywhere, clothes all over the floor. And I swear I saw some blood on the dresser, making my face loose it's color.

"Scarlet!" I shout, frantically moving around.

I hear nothing, but then a whimper grabs my attention, not knowing where it came from, I look up towards the mirror on the ceiling. Seeing scarlet hiding behind the bed, a pillow agains her face as she is curled I a little ball.

What I see on the pillow makes my heart momentarily stop beating.

The pillow is covered in blood.

(* Hunters P.O.V*)

Blood.

There wasn't that much of it, but enough to have the air out of my lungs get knocked out. She was clinging to the pillow like its her only life source, her entire body was shaking, so badly.

I stood there for who know how long, frozen, until I whispered in a voice filled with concern. "Scarlet." She looked up at me slowly, still holding the pillow. Once I saw her face my knees wanted to collapse and fall right beside her.

The top of her head was missing so much of her red hair, it was bleeding in some places where, I guess, she ripped her hair out. Her eyes matching the color of the pillow, blood shot red. Her lip was also bleeding, seeing a cut on the side of the bottom one. There was so much red.

I don't think red will be my favorite color anymore.

She was looking at me, but not completely at me. Her eyes weren't focused, they were dancing around the room, shaking as much as her body. Scarlets lips started moving, murmuring something incoherent.

Slowly, walking towards her hoping she won't deny my comfort, I reach down beside her. Thank god she didn't loose too much blood, she isn't in a life threatening situation but it doesn't mean she is completely safe.

What the hell happened?

I raise my hand to get a pice of hair that fell in front of her face. Her eyes snap to my hand making me freeze. She looks at it then turns her attention to me, staring straight into my eyes, fear and anger filling hers while mine hold nothing but concern.