"Don't underestimate me, Hunter." I gulp, trying to sound unaffected by our close proximity.
His lips are inches away from mine when he whispers with a smirk "Bite me, Kitten."
"When a boy with anger issues meets a girl with even bigger anger issues..."
Scarlet has been through quite a bit, but this final move to a new town was meant to make things easier and allow her to start fresh. After a lot of new friends, enemies, first impressions and situations she's never dealt with before, she realizes that life isn't meant to be simple, or maybe, it's a lot more simple than she thinks.
Hunter, on the other hand, has never doubted the simplicity of life. What he wants- he gets. Right?
And he definitely wants her.
----------------------- Completed -----------
- Chapter one- Nut Loving Arse Clown
- Chapter 2 - I am a Badass.
- Chapter 3 - Is she Trying to Seduce me?
- Chapter 4 - Naughty Scarlet;)
- Chapter 5 - Fucklets and Grassholes.
- Chapter 6 - Cupcake Killer.
- Chapter 7 - Rage
- Chapter 8 - Definitely a Werewolf.
- Chapter 9 - Buisness Trips In Hell
- Chapter 10 - A Game
- Chapter 11- Long Story
- chapter 12 - Taming the Beast.
- Chapter 13 - Mother.
- Chapter 14 - Scarlet (Hunters P.O.V )
- Chapter 15 - Saving Scarlet (Hunters p.o.v)
- Chapter 16 - Together in the Womb, Together in the Hospital Room.
- Chapter 17 - Naked Butts.
- Chapter 18 - Goddamn Farm.
- Chapter 19 - Strangers In bed and Deep talks.
- Chapter 20 - Guys...I Think I'm in Love.
- Chapter 21- Hunter Snow Brown
- Chapter 22 - That's One Way of Shutting Me Up.
- Chapter 23 - The Tradition Doesn't Control Me
- Chapter 24 - Honey... Im not your girlfriend.
- Chapter 23/24 - Hunters POV
- Chapter 25 - "Shelby What??!"
- Chapter 26- Even Prince Charming Needs a Bathroom Break
- Chapter 27- Only him.
- Chapter 28 - You're Doing Great Sweetie (The End)