Chapter 9

Jack:

"People see me as just a title, Jack Frost. He's the guy who girls want to be with and guys want to be. People want to be friends with me because I'm popular or whatever. They don't want to know me as a person." I explain and look at Elsa. Her beautiful wavy, platinum blonde hair falling around her shoulders.

Her crystal blue eyes look around the garden before meeting mine once again and I feel myself leaning in with Elsa. We've only known each other for around a week but I feel like I really do like her. We keep leaning in until I hear my phone ring. Darn it!

We both flinch back and avoid eye contact before I look at my phone to see Hiccup calling me. I quickly answer, feeling my cheeks heating up just like Elsa's.

"Hello?" I disappointingly answer and hear rustling on the other line before Hiccup's voice comes through.

"Hey, Jack." He energeticly says and I hear his dog, Toothless, barking. He must be at home and not a the library for once. I sigh.

"What do you want?" I snap and hear him chuckle. "You're with Elsa, aren't you?" He asks. Seriously! Is he telepathic or something?

"N-No." I stutter and hear him laugh hard."I'll leave you both alone then." He jokes and ends the call. Irritated, I huff before chucking my phone on the floor and Elsa giggles.

"You look beautiful, by the way." I compliment and she blushes again. She's easy to compliment. "Thank you, Jack." She smiles and leans in but only kisses my cheek. Blushing was all I could do.

"S-So, do you wanna watch a movie or something, indoors?" I offer and stand up, stretching my legs. She nods before doing the same and brushing her skirt off.

"I've had fun so far, Jack. Thank you." She softly says and I smile at her. We enter the indoors and I gesture Elsa to sit down whilst I start a fire by lighting the wood.

"What movie?" She asks and fiddles with her fingers.

"Any, you choose." I reply and chuck some popcorn into the microwave. The sound of the corn popping fills the air with the sound of Elsa flicking through the various movies I have in the sheves.

"How about The Hunger Games?" She energetically asks and shows me the DVD case. I've never seen it before.

"I haven't seen it, have you?" She asks and I shake my head. She jumps up and down before turning on the TV.

The microwave beeps so I get a bowl and put the popcorn inside it before walking over to Elsa and sitting beside her, putting the popcorn in the middle.

"Shall I press play?" She asks impatiently before taking a handful of popcorn. She's crazy! "Go ahead!" I reply back with the same tone of excitement. Elsa presses play on the remote and we both go quiet as we watch the film.

*Time skip... After movie*

"Poor Rue!" She Elsa cries and her eyes well up in emotion. She's so soft. "Awwh, Els. Its only a movie." I laugh and rub her back whilst she rants on about how cruel the games are.

"I know but still!" She replies and takes the final handful of popcorn.

"Have you had fun?" I nervously ask her and give her hopeful eyes. Ive tried so hard to make her feel happy and hopefully, even call it a date.

"Jack, I've had loads of fun!" She cheers and smiles at me. I smile back and look at her, waiting to see if she adds anything...maybe the word date?

"Will you come here again?" I ask her and take the bowl over to the sink, washing it up before putting it back away in the cupboard.

"Sure! Its a date." She finally says and hugs me. It feels like its ment to be, I really do like Elsa now and I hope she can eventually feel the same.

We break from the hug and she speaks again,

"Jack, I was wrong about you. Just because you're popular it doesn't mean you're mean or a jerk. You seem to act tough around friends but when we're alone, you so different." She softly says and leans in to kiss my cheek again but I turn around and catch her lips.

Her eyes open in shock at first but she slowly closes her eyes and kisses back. Fireworks go off and it feels so right. Not like when I played girls to get a good reputation but it actually felt like I do love her.

A/N: Soo...

Our first Jelsa kiss I wrote this chapter on my phone so I have quickly edited but if you see anymore mistakes, please comment them

We're now on our final one digit chapter! This book has been really successful and I'm really proud to have readers like you You guys are so great!

Updating soon...

Thanks for reading...

-SilentSnowflake