Chapter 6

Elsa:

It was finally Monday and me and Anna have just arrived at the school gates. "Well, see you at lunch sis!" Anna cheerily chirps and walks away and over to her friends, Cinderella and Tinker Belle. I continue walking until a cold hand covers my mouth. I muffle a scream. What's happening?

The person pushes me behind the bins near the school and that's when I see who it is. Hans.

"Hans?" I question when he releases his hand from my mouth. He doesn't go to this school, right? He smirks and keeps holding my wrist tight so I can't escape him. "What are you doing?" I yell and try and remove his grip without luck.

"I joined this school." He announces and strokes my cheek. I slap his hand away with my free hand and glare at him. "Elsa, I really like you" He can't join here, I hate him. "Let me go!" I snap and he finally let's me go. Free at last, I run away and head into the cafeteria with shock and confusion running through my mind.

As I look for Merida and Punzie, I notice Jack and his friends all sitting at their normal table near the corner. I shrug the thought of him aside and walk over to the girls who are drinking soda.

"Morning." I greet them and sit beside Merida who is listening to music on her phone. Punzie happily waves whilst Merida just smiles and goes back to her music.

"Morning, Els. How was you're time at my fathers sports center?" Punzie asks and rests her head on her hands whilst looking at me, waiting for my answer. I reassuringly smile at her. "It was great!" I lie and she laughs happily.

The bell rings and we all stand up to leave. "See you at lunch." Merida says and we all exchange byes before heading our separate ways. I bring my books closer to me and begin to walk to Social Studies. The corridors are busy, as usual, but something seems different. Its as if people are... staring at me?

I keep my down cast and continue walking to class until I hear somebody calling my name. "Elsa, Elsa wait!" They shout and I turn round to reveal a out of breath Jack. I huff in annoyance and turn away from him and continue walking. Sadly, he catches up with me.

"Go away, Jack" I groan and speed up my pace, Jack does the same. Why can't he leave me alone? Stupid. "Why? Geez Elsa. You text me saying that you need to tell me something but don't and now you're ignoring me! What have I done? All I've done is be nice to you!" He shouts and throws his hands up in the air. Why won't get stop!

"Just leave me alone, Jack!" I yell and turn to face him. He glares at me before his face softens and his cyan eyes look at me with confusion. "I will but what have I done that's so bad? Surely you would like having a popular guy as a friend?" He says and makes one of his normal jokes at the end. I weakly laugh and decide to answer him.

"It was at the Weekend. How you and that Hans guy spoke. I mean, I don't even know you and you follow and bug me." I explain and use my hands to gesture different things. I'm late! How can I be so stupid.

I quickly speed to the class and when I arrive the most clichè thing happens, there's only two seats left. Arrgh! Can't I get away from him today?

"Sorry I'm late, Mr Adams." I sweetly apologize and he nods his head and gestures me to sit down on the left chair. I tense up when I hear the door go once again, will I ever be able to avoid him?

Jack calmly sits down beside me and taps his pale fingers on the desk, irritating me. "Class, today you will be making a survey with your partner and wright a fact file about them. It's due on Thursday and begin questions now." Mr Adams says and I groan in annoyance. Today's been the worst day possible.

The chatter rises as everybody begins asking questions but me and Jack just make eye contact. Each one of us not wanting to break the gaze in case we start talking. Mr Adams coughs before hushing the class.

"This project will take up a quarter of your final grade." He announces and I widen my eyes. I'm relying on Jack Frost for a quarter of my final grade! Great... Here comes my first F.

"Jack, please let me ask you questions because I need this grade." I plead and turn to face him. He groans before slightly nodding. "I will ask first" I say and begin asking questions.

"Full name?"

"Jackson Overland Frost."

"Age?"

"17"

"Birthday?"

"Are you gonna get me a present or something?" I glare at him.

"19th November"

"Hobbies?"

"Why do you care?" I glare again.

"Basketball and Flirting."

"Flirting doesn't count and besides, your bad at it anyway." I reply stubbornly and he rolls his eyes.

"Carry on," he says and taps his pencil impatiently.

"Any siblings?"

"You already know this. Emma. My sister"

"Final question, dislikes?"

"School and education."

I finish writing down my answers and wait for Jack to begin asking me questions. The quicker we get this done, the better. Jack gets his book and breathes in before asking me.

"Full name?"

"Elsa Queen Arendelle"

"Age?"

"17"

"Birthday?"

"22nd September."

"Address?"

"Perv."

"Hobbies?"

"Ice skating and horse riding."

"Any siblings?"

"Anna, my little sister"

"Dislikes"

"You." I laugh at my own joke.

"Haha, that's funny." He sarcastically claps.

"I try. My dislikes are vegetables."

"Fair enough. Final question,"

"Fire away."

"Will you go on a date with me?"

A/N: OMG OMG! This book has been out for less than a week and already has 52 views... I don't know what to say! Thank you all so much

Don't forget to comment ideas and thoughts. I will always reply to them

-SilentSnowflake