14. Killer Mode Activated

Start from the beginning

"How do you know?"

"Well I recently made a great deal with the werewolves of the Bayou since Hayley wanted desperately for them to have a seat at the table. But anyway, near the forest, they smelled a scent of a witch so as they were searching for the person, the found out that the scent was coming from a storehouse, which seemed abandoned. I'm actually heading there right now so don't bother coming."

But before I even reply, Nik had already ended the call. I shove the phone in the pocket and looked at my siblings' faces.

~Present~

Klaus after a few moments entered into the mansion, where me, Rebekah and Marcel had been waiting. Elijah had left with the wolf girl for some...issues.

I'm one hundred percent that something is going on between them.

"How is she?" asked Marcel first when saw the sleeping Davina in Nik's arms.

"Now, she's fine. Her kidnapper as it seems, managed to put in her system werewolf's venom." he replied and I narrowed my eyebrows upset.

"Where did you find her?" I asked and stared at Klaus.

"She was lying under a tree in the woods unconscious. She had only a few minutes before the venom kill her. Our little warrior was in a really bad condition."

I glanced at Davina's face. She was sleeping peacefully, her muscles relaxed and that blue eyes completely shut.

I would occupy with the sleeping girl later, more importantly now was to find that bastard who dared to mess with her, with me.
He should know, if he touched her, he had to deal with me after.
Oh I was looking forward to find him and make him beg for his life.

"I'll take her." said Marcel and he was now the one who was carrying Davina. He looked at Klaus in the eyes and nodded. "Thank you."

Klaus smiled with the familiar "Klaus's chuckle" and then left from the room.

Rebekah, who hadn't spoken all this time, stood in front of Marcel and gently stroke Davina's hair, with a small smile on her face.

"You really got us worried little girl." she said and then looked at me.