The zombie apocolyps

(Tessa)

I slowly open my eyes.

I thought I was dead....

DarkStar.... He killed me....

Everything Is blurry...

Wait I see something... Or someone...

How many people are here?...

Okay... It's just... One...

My vision is now clear enough to where I can see who it is... Sorta,..

...it's... It's.... Kai...

"K-Kai..." I say my voice is faint...

"Huh?" He turns around and sees me awake.

I smile at him.

His eyes just widen and his words stutter.

He runs out of the room gasping.

I sit myself up... But it's hard...

I stand up, hard to walk but I'm fine... I slowly and carefully walk out of my room.. And into the cabin... Out to the deck..

"YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE ME!! SHE'S ALIVE!!" Kai tries to tell the others but they don't believe him.

"Just drop it Kai! We know you miss her but she's-" jay says then stops.

"...ZOMBIE!!" He yells and runs the opposite direction.

Cole slowly walks over to me.

"Is that really you?" He asks

"Yeah... I think so..."

Cole reaches out and touches my face.

He then takes his hand away after 3 seconds.

"You're... Alive?" He asked

"Yeah." Then Nya, Lloyd, sensei, and Zane came over to me.

I was bombarded with hugs and tears of joy from my 'family' I've missed them so much while I was dead.

"That stuff DarkStar put on your forehead... It must have revived you..." Sensei said.

"Well... Not exactly..." Zane said checking his scanners.

"What!? What is it!? TELL ME ZANE!!!!" Kai yelled grabbing Zane's shirt collar and shaking him.

I could still hear Jay screaming in the background...-_-

"She has no powers. She's just a normal human now... Like us." Zane informed us.

I'm not a sorceress anymore...

Kai let out a yell. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-3 minutes later- OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"I'm... Not..." I squeaked quietly.

"I guess not... " Cole said.

......what's going to happen to me...

...... Later that day....

I sit in my room trying to figure out what happened. (jay is still ranting on about how zombies are going to take over now)

Kai comes in and smiles awkwardly.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hey,.. I've really missed you." He said

"I missed you too... "

"Where did you go?"

"What? I was dead..."

"I mean heaven or hell?"

"Oh... Hell."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know... I guess because of all the destruction I've caused lately..."

"Oh well... At least your back,"

"Not really,., I don't have my powers anymore,... I'm not much of a ninja anymore either..."

"Don't say that... You can still fight can't you?"

"Yeah."

"Then you're still technically a ninja!" He said then kissed me on my forehead.

"And my girlfriend...." He added.

"Hehe, you were still my boyfriend even while I was dead!" I say.

I'm glad I'm back but why without my powers... What's going to happen to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai: HEY! Did Tessa tell you? She's writing a new ninjago fan fic after this one!!

Cole: YEP!! She said its supposed to be slightly close to this one, but a little alternate!

Zane: like, instead of first dating Kai or Cole, she's dating that ***** DarkStar.... -_-

Cole: yeah... That I dis agree with....

Kai: me too... Anyways... Tessa is being forced to become a ninja to break her evil habit.. (The habit started with DarkStar)

Cole: WERE STILL GONNA BE IN IT!! DON'T WORRY!!!

Zane: and here's the best part!!! We are -

*door slams open*

Tessa: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! DON'T SPOIL THE WHOLE THING!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE!!

All three : we.. Uh...HE MADE DO IT!! *all point to each other*

Tessa: I DON'T CARE!!! YOU'VE TOLD THEM ENOUGH!!!!

*all walk out of room*

Tessa: sorry about that.... But they are right!! I Am writing a new story after this!! So just a warning this story will end soon. Love you guys! And could you do me a favor?

Just hit those little vote, share, and comment buttons right down there for me. Please?

Thankies!! Byeeeeeee!!!