This cant be happening....

(Zane)

Up in the bridge, it's me, sensei, lloyd, Nya and jay.

Nya is still softly weeping.

Sensei is meditating with Lloyd.

And Jay actually said something I thought he'd never say!

"How could DarkStar just come in here and kill Tessa? I mean, she's our 'sister' right? Yes I know she told him to kill her but, she only did it to destroy the one place she hated! And I mean, DarkStars the only person she hates more than me! If I could have done it back then, I would take the blow for her! She IS my 'sister'" jay said

I just stood there with my mouth wide open.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked

"I've never heard you say such a thing about Tessa! There's no way this could be happening! I must be dreaming!" I say in shock

"Well believe it robo-boy, cause once I see DarkStar... I'm gonna. Rip. his. Head. OFF!" He said and ran a finger across his neck as if it were a blade.

"I will not speak of this to Tessa's spirit if you'd like?" I offer

" meh. I don't care her spirit already knows I said it so what's the use?"

I shrug and walk out of the bridge. I find Cole and Kai are now out of the cabin and on the deck.

Kai has his hands holding has face and Cole seems to be comforting him.

"What's wrong with Kai?" I ask

Cole shakes his head. "We WERE going to train on the opposite deck, but we had to pass through the cabin... I think you get the rest..."

I nod.

Kai finally moves his head up.

His face is almost soaked with tears.

Kai starts to tell us about what he was going to do to DarkStar next time he seen him.

Ripping his head off like jay.

Choking him to death.

Burning him alive.

Cutting him.

All that stuff... Man Kai is evil...

He was still listing other ways when a bright blue flash came from the cabin. Everyone, even the others in the bridge, ran into the cabin.

The light was coming from Tessa's room.

(Kai)

We find the light come from Tessa's room.... I can't believe this is happening...

"DARKSTAR!!!" I yell and run into the room and find him standing over Tessa, with some bottle of potions, I think.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!" All of us ninja yell as we tackle him.

"Get OFF!!!!!!!" He yelled struggling beneath us.

We had him pinned. He stopped moving. We won.

Well at least that's what we thought.

He focused his evil powers and blasted us all off of him.

We all went flying out the door. Including Nya and sensei.

"OOOOHHHH HES DEAD NOW!!" I growled as he turned back to Tessa.

He poured some of the potion on her forehead.

I quickly throw my sword, and it knocks the bottle out of his hand and it shatters on the ground.

"FOOL!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" he scowls

"LEAVE NOW AND NEVER RETURN I MEAN IT!! LEAVE TESSA ALONE!! SHE'S ACTUALLY HAPPIER THIS WAY!! THIS WAY SHE'S RID OF YOU!!" I yell and recall my sword.

It flies straight back to me, and I run up to DarkStar and swing at him.

He turns away to shield himself but I slash through his cape and into his back.

He disappeared in a cloud of black shadows.

I the drop my sword and run to Tessa.

I don't know what he's done to her... But I'm afraid to find out...