Almost lost

(Cole)

Lloyd turns around and comes face to face with DarkStar. The killer.

"What do you want?" Lloyd asked, seeming brave.

"Listen. I'm extremely sorry for killing her. But I need to bring her back to life! If I don't everyone in the underworld will die! Including me!" He said quickly

"WHY SHOULD WE LET YOU LIVE!?" I yell

"Because. If I don't carry on my duty of keeping the underworld in check, monsters and evil creatures will Rome the earth, thus destroying everyone!"

"We're not buying it." Jay added.

"What you have done, just endangered all of humanity! You've killed my niece, the last sorceress in the world, and our best ninja! You should be ashamed of what you have done, DarkStar." Sensei explained.

"Just listen to me! I can revive her!" He tried

"Just leave." Kai commanded

At that, DarkStar turned and obeyed. He flashed out of the room, and left us.

"Why won't he just leave us alone!?" Kai said after DarkStar left.

"Do you really think he could revive her?" Zane asked

"I don't know... I'm not taking any chances with him though..." Lloyd said.

I shake my head, "he's lying. Tessa's died twice now, and nothing has came to invade the earth!"

"Cole is right. By my calculations, the land of Ninjago is perfectly fine." Zane added.

Kai and I shrug and head to the training room. Sadly we have to pass Tessa's room.

I walk straight past it and close my eyes, trying to hold back tears.

After I'm a few feet from the door, I stop hearing Kai's footsteps.

"Kai?"

No answer.

I walk back and peek into Tessa's room.

Kai is standing over Tessa, with his head in his hands.

"Come on Kai..." I tried.

No answer. I just heard him quietly weeping.

I was starting to tear up too.

"I swear... Next time I see DarkStar... I will KILL HIM!!!" Kai said with his face still buried.

I walked over and put my arm on Kai's shoulder.

"I'll help you Kai... He'll get exactly what he deserves...."