Cole vs. DarkStar

(Cole)

DarkStar started up his dark power. His hands flashed into purple flames, representing his evil fire element.

"You've made a huge mistake, boy! Now that you have my queen. I have no choice but to kill you." He said evilly.

DarkStar then shot a fire ball at me! I quickly dodge, and reach for my scythe. But it wasn't there!

"You really are stupid aren't you? Don't you remember? You gave your scythe to Tessa! You don't stand a chance!!"

I guess I have to fight him without my elemental powers!

DarkStar shot a ball of shadows at me, and I dodged it and ducked into the trees. I take out my phone and text Kai.

"Come back to where I jumped. About to be killed by DarkStar. SEND HELP NOW! I'm GONNA DIE!"

After I pressed send, I knew DarkStar was looking for me. I watched him closely, as he walked under the tree I was in.

NOWS my chance.

I take a deep breath, and jump from the tree.

I fall about ten feet, and land on DarkStars back!

"I HAVE YOU NOW!! TESSA IS MINE! AND SHE'D NEVER MARRY YOU!!!" I yell as I slam his head hard against the ground.

"HOW. WOULD. YOU. UGH! KNOW THAT!?" He said pausing whenever I hit his head.

"SHE'S MY EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!" That shocked me...

"WELL SHE'S MINE TOO SO WERE EVEN!! BUT SHE'D STILL RATHER MARRY ME THAN YOU!!"

DarkStar then whistled. Summoning his guards to his aid.

They were small but strong! The pushed me off of him quickly.

DarkStar stood up, and readied himself for another attack.

I readied myself to dodge.

And just like that, DarkStar launched the attack.

I tried to dodge but was just a second too slow.

It hit me with such force, the attack made me fly backwards into a tree.

It hit the ground and lay on my back.

"You're weak fool! No wonder she dumped you." He said mounting his foot on my chest

"Why'd she dump you then?"

"Reasons you will soon find out!" He said with an evil laugh, and readied his dark powers all in one hand, and focused them at me.

"Goodbye Cole!" He added and let loose the attack.

(Kai)

(Before the text)

Nya soon left the bridge over to me, and went somewhere around the ship. Now it's just me and Tessa.

"What did Nya mean that you like me?" Tessa asked suddenly

I make a weird, nervous, laugh. "I don't know... Nya always teases me about stuff like that." I try

"...well do you like me?" I wasn't ready for that...

"Well, um... Uh.. Hehe...I..." I struggled

Tessa just smiled.

I could feel my face heating up!

After a little bit, I felt Tessa's hands on my shoulders.

"Well, you're no Cole, but I like you!" She said then lightly kissed my cheek.