Chapter 15

Evelyn's pov.

"Um... Matt... can we talk?" I nervously asked Matt while fidgeting around with my hands.

"Sure what is it babe?" He grabbed both my hands in front of him.

"Well... Um I guess I'll just come out and say it... I'm breaking up with you?" My voice was shaky. Matt dropped my hands and there was silence for a minute.

"...I don't understand I thought everything was going good. You and me we're close." He replied.

"I know and I still like you but long distance is never going to work. I'd rather end it now in person instead of when we're 3,000 miles apart and ending it over a text." Before he even could say anything else, I ran upstairs to my room. I could feel my eyes start to tear up, my heart was pounding.

All of the sudden I hear a loud crash then the front door slamming shut. I'm guessing that was Matt.

There's footsteps coming up the stairs, getting closer to my bedroom. Please don't be Matt.

Then Nash appears in my doorway, thank the lord. "What was his problem?" Nash said while flopping down on my bed. I assumed he was talking about Matt.

"I broke up with him," Tears now streaming down my face.

"Aww little sis it's okay," Nash engulfed me in a hug and I buried my face into his warm chest.

"He wasn't good enough for you anyway," Nash said causing me too giggle. He always knows how to make me feel better.

"Now how bout' I help you finish packing?" He looked around my messy room. I kinda purposely left it messy because I don't want to leave tomorrow.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea."

Nash and I spent the rest of the day packing, jamming out to music, and just having brother/sister bonding time since I don't see him very often. I have to admit I missed my Nashy.

---- The next morning ----

Waking up, I remember that I'm leaving today and I get sad all over again. One of the worst parts is that, Nash is staying here in Cali until October which is for like 3 months. I'm really going to miss him.

Dragging myself up and out of bed, I take a shower and put my long hair in a messy braid.
My outfit was
- blue tank top from pink
- white distressed shorts
- black flip flops
(Both the girls outfit's are the top pic. like always.)

I grabbed all my suitcases and headed downstairs for some yummy breakfast. Cereal was my usual so that's what I ate.

----
Hadley's pov.

My alarm blared in my ear, making me groan. It's 7 a.m, it should be illegal to wake up this early.
I took a quick shower, almost falling asleep durning it though. Not feeling like doing my hair I just let it air dry.
My outfit was
- Gray loose tank top
- Denim distressed shorts
- Gray vans

Walking down the stairs was a struggle because I nearly fell. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so clumsy. Once I reached the kitchen I saw Evelyn eating and Hayes falling asleep on the counter.

I went over to Hayes and laid my head down next to him. He opened his eyes and smiled, "Good morning baby girl," His voice was tired sounding but he said it so naturally, causing me to blush.

"Good morning Hayes," I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Nash came booming down the stairs with Cameron, "Are ya'll ready to go, you're flight leaves in an hour," Nash said with energy.

We all just shook our heads, too tired to speak.
"Wow you guys are a lively bunch," Cam laughed.

"Hey you can't blame us, we're tired and not used to being up at 7," I giggled. Normally we all have been waking up at 11 so this is early for us.

Then I turn and see Evelyn, her head is in her cereal bowl and she's sleeping.

"Omg look at Evelyn!" I whispered, trying to hold in my laugh. Quickly I ran over and took a picture. Posting it on Instagram, immediately getting likes. She's gonna kill me when she sees this.

Hayes woke up Evelyn and carried her out to the car. Everyone else piled in and Nash was driving.

Once we got to the airport we all said our goodbyes, it was really sad but we'll see them again soon.
Our flight was called and I took the window seat, Hayes was next to me, and then Evelyn was on the end. The flight attendant made some announcements, then we were off.

I looked over at Hayes he was holding my hand as we took off. Hayes smiled a cute, dorky smile at me and I did the same. Then, I looked over at Evelyn she was sleeping on Hayes' shoulder, she was curled up in a little ball in her seat. And for once in my life I actually felt like I had a family.

-------
Omg! I finished this book!!!! I hope you guys liked it and I know it wasn't very good, because it was my 1st book EVER.
I'm not very sure if I like the ending but oh whale.

My new fanfic is called broken promises and it's a Hayes Grier love story! I'm planning on having the first chapter done by the end of next weekend. So please look out for that!

I love you all so so so much and I can't thank you enough for 10k reads!!! That's amazing💗💗 Again I love you all, bye!