Chapter 6

Btw all of them are still at the amusement park and it's starting where I left off. If you didn't read the last chapter I suggest you do.

Evelyn's pov.

"Soo, do you think I should tell him about the hate," I asked Hadley nervously.

"Well if you don't then worse things could happen. It's not like he'll be mad at you for being honest," Hadley told me

"You never know with Nash, but I guess it's for the better," I sighed. We waited for the guys to get off the ride and I was super nervous. I mean what if Nash hates me forever or worse all the guys turn on me. I'm sorry I get scared over stupid things. I just need to relax; I'm sure everything will be alright.

Hadley went to go get us some food and the guys are not back yet. So now i'm here all alone :( I get really scared when I'm by myself, I know I have way too many fears.

Then, this slutty girl came up to me. She had on this super short crop top with shorts that made her butt show too much. Also you could tell her hair was dyed blonde and it looked like she just threw a bunch of makeup on her face.

"Aw look at little miss attention whore sitting alone," She smirked. I just ignored her.

"Oh so your a quiet one, I see" Her eyes shot daggers at me. I barely listened but caught onto "Let me just tell you one thing, you need to stay away from your brothers. I don't care that you are twins. Hayes is mine, and I'll make sure of that" She yelled.

I realized that Hadley was here and had witnessed the whole thing.

I looked over to Hadley, her phone on the ground. Probably dropping it out of her hands from shock. Her mouth started to form words and finally she said,

"Ok listen up girl, I got a hell lot of words to say to you. But since they aren't meant for children's ears, I need to say one thing. You DO NOT talk to my best friend like that. Even though Evelyn and I just met today, I already know she's my bestie and together we could snap you in half," Hadley fiercely yelled.

"You think I'm scared of you?" The slut said. Just then she starting hitting and punching me, I could hear Hadley trying to stop her. Soon enough everything went black...

--------
Hadley's pov.

I thought I was going to scare the bitch away but I turn around for one second and she's beating up Evelyn!

"Get off her!" I screamed and started grabbing her away from Evelyn.

The security people starting rushing over and the bitch ran away. Thank god. Just then, I realized Evelyn was knocked out and bleeding a LOT.

"Please help, call 911 that's my best friend. Help her!!" I yelled

"The paramedics are on their way, when they get here you can drive behind them to get to the hospital." The security man assured me.

Finally, all the boys came back from that stupid ride.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS!" I seriously screamed so loud, I thought the whole park could hear me.

"Gosh, calm down we just wanted to take pics with our fans," Nash said.

"Well while you guys were gone, your sister almost freaking died!" I said kinda sarcastically because she wasn't even close to dying.

"WHAT! Where is she? TELL ME NOW!" Hayes yelled. I can't even imagine what's going through his head right now. It would suck to have your twin severally hurt.

"The paramedics just took her to the hospital, we NEED to follow them NOW!" I quickly said.

Without even saying a word everyone ran to the mini van and we drove off to the hospital.

Matt was super quiet through the whole ride. I think it's because him and Evelyn are really close, he's always been there for her. Secretly, I ship them together.

Hayes was crying a lot and I can't blame him.

Nash was asking questions non-stop, like how did this happen? and Who hurt her?

Everyone else just seemed really sad and depressed especially Cameron.

Oh and I told everyone about the hate and how it all went down. So, they shut her social media down for a while.

Once we got there, we all ran to the front desk.

"We need Evelyn Emma Grier right now please!" Nash demanded.

"I'm sorry she just went into surgery, when she gets out she'll be in room 540." The lady told us.

"Can you tell us about her condition? Please." Matt spoke up.

"Yes, she has a minor concussion and a broken leg. Now please go sit down and wait." The lady nicely demanded.

We all went to the waiting room and eventually everyone fell asleep waiting.

-------

Nash's pov.

I woke up in the morning and realized I was still at the hospital.

"Excuse me sir, Evelyn Grier is out of surgery," a doctor told me.

"Everyone wake up now, Evelyn's back!" I yelled while running to her room.

Once I got there she was asleep.

"Be quiet, she's sleeping." I said when everyone else walked in.

-----

Hadley's pov.

I heard Nash yell something but he spoke so fast I only caught onto, "Evelyn." But, that was enough for me too know that she was back.

We all bolted up and ran straight too her room but she was sleeping.

She looked so fragile and pale, I just wanted to see her up and happy again.

Everyone just sat in her room anxiously waiting for her bright eyes to open.

After about 2 hours she finally woke up.

"Evelyn," I whispered.

"Hadley," her voice was so small and delicate.

"I've missed you so much," I said and in that moment I just broke down. I couldn't stop crying I know she was only out for a day but it was a very scary situation. I've had bad experiences with deaths and I didn't want ANYTHING bad to happen to Evelyn.

---------

Tysm for all the votes and reads it means so much too me💗 also, sorry for the later update I've got lots of things coming up in the next 2 weeks and I haven't had much time to write😔 ily all💕