*! Art Contest !*(CLOSED)

Okay.. I am so nervouscited for this! This is my first ever Art Contest, I hope it's would be fun for everyone! :D

Theme: Halloween

Draw Usagi in a Halloween-themed drawing, with your OC/PERSONA. You can have as many of your OCs as long as Usagi is in the drawing. Halloween theme doesn't need to be costumes and trick or treating... try to be original, draw whatever you want! Have fun while doing so.

ANYONE CAN JOIN! It doesn't matter if you DO/DON'T know how to draw! You have the freedom to do anything in this Contest.

Deadline: Within the 1st week of November, I'll just post up a chapter saying that I won't be accepting any arts anymore.

LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ONE DRAWING PER PERSON!

RULES:

1.) Please comment in this chapter that you will join. So that I can list your names and track down your drawings.

2.) To submit your art, do one of the following:

-Tag me in a chapter in one of your art/rant/random book with the drawing on that exact chapter, with the title "Usagi's Art Book". People say tag doesn't work if you do not follow me, so you can PM me "My contest entry is in the chapter ____ in my book ____."

-Send the photo to me via KIK (usagi_baka) with your wattpad username, please specify it's for the contest.

-If you have neither of these two PM me

3.) If you have questions ask away!

4.) If I can notice that you are almost behind schedule, I will PM your progress so that I would know if you are still joining the contest.

5.) Have a good Sportsmanship.

6.) Color is optional, but it does make the drawing look cooler.

7.) Please don't get upset if you don't win.

8.) NO BASES PLEASE

9.) No tracing or referencing from existing drawings, don't steal anyone's art.

10.) If you don't abide by these rules, I will immediately disqualify you. So please make sure you follow them.

PRIZES:

1st place: An Art Request (Lined and Colored), I will draw your OC/sona of your choice is you have many, your drawing will be my profile picture and a FOLLOW.

2nd place: An Art Request (Lined),  and a FOLLOW.

3rd place: An Art Request and a FOLLOW.

I will not base on how GOOD the drawing is, I'll base the drawing's Creativity and Neatness ^0^

HAPPY DRAWING EVERYONE!