Going Home

I hurried and ran out of the house before she could even think about joining me

I ran through every red light in town to get to this damn hospital for you a minuscule ass desk clerk to tell me I cant see my own goddamn girlfriend....

Yes ma'am that is exactly what I'm saying.... I was told her girlfriend was already here so there is no possible way.... You who arrived one hour and forty minutes later than that exact message can be this patients girlfriend as a matter of a fact if your were her girlfriend you would know she has already been discharged.....

Man fuck this... I walked straight past this wanna be smartassed lady and ran directly into Trey turing a corner....

"WELL DAMN RUN ME OVER WHY DON'T YOU!!! Hold up what are you doing here Yasmine???" the entire time I was talking she was staring at my neck...

I came to check on you.... What the hell happened to your neck and don't lie.... Did Ron do this to you??? Where the fuck is she?

Look I gotta go shes waiting for me and I don't think you want her coming to look for me and see you are the reason Im being held up... a as a matter of a fact why do you even give a fuck what happened you didn't give two fucks about me last night so....... Bye bye... And I politely walked off leaving her looking dumbfounded af!

Ron

Where in the hell is this girl... I tell her to get dressed and lets go and she acts likes she getting ready to be America's Next Top Model....

I practically ran to the car cuz I did not want that bullshit Yas was trying to pull to make Ron set it off... I slid into the front seat and the first thing Ron said was "where the hell have I been?" I was trying to get Yas to mind her damn business...

"How in the hell did she even know you was in the hospital?"

I do not know and really don't wanna find out as a matter of a fact take me home....

"Take you home I thought we were going out....."

Hell im too tired now and ya boy still do look like shit so yes take me home

"well damn ok.... Where to?" Ron said clearly pissed off

Nigga I said home... yo house in other words

All Ron could do was smile... she said home as in my home....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry so short.... there's more to come though... Hell actually its bouta heat up a few degrees and there will be some X-rated content so Readers Beware 18+

Your Author,

Trey 😈