Oh Hell Nah

Trey: Yasmine had a swagger beyond flawless. Her confidence projected off her in and visible aura. I couldn't believe I wanted this female I've only known for two weeks.

Yas: this girl been in and out of it sense practice started, I mean she was focused but only on me. I kinda like the fact I had her sprung and in a daze but she fucking up my cadence. Washington!!!! Come back to us, I see everyone doing drills and you aren't so give me five laps and 50 pushups within 5 minutes or dismiss yourself from my practice.

Trey: All I heard was my last name "Washington!!!", I must have been out of it too long, Yas is not highly pissed with me. I quietly but quickly did my punishment drills. The whole time I served my punishment, I swear Yas was watching me.

Yas: Damn I wish I could punish Trey fine ass in the bedroom. What the fuck am I thinking I have Arianna. But damn I swear for a stud she sure do have a nice ass rack.  *I sat there for the next four minutes watching the jiggle of Trey's titties, getting hotter and hotter*

(Later after practice)

Trey: I hope Yas isn't still mad at me... I know I fucked up practice but I couldn't help and then hell she couldn't even keep her eyes off of me...

Ron: stop over thinking it bestfriend, because if I know my cousin correctly she's pretty cool headed so by now she should be good. As long as you don't go stupid again. I'ma be waiting for you the car when y'all get done. Cuz I'll be got damned if my bestfriend riding some musty ass school bus.

Trey: Nah I'm good Yas said she got me...

Ron: ok umm..... I guess.....

Yas: What y'all over here whispering about? *hugs Ron* Wassup fam... and *nods to Trey*

Ron: Oh so now you can recognize and acknowledge a nigga... man aye, ima catch up with you later, and you know Momma B been looking for you right

Yas: ahhh.. give her my number she know I be busy... and alright see ya tomorrow for practice and come prepared...

Ron: *walks off yelling over her shoulder* you betta take care of my bestfriend, or its ya ass fam or not fam....

Trey: I just stood there as they had their little small talk. I looked over Yas and she seemed calm and she was constantly smiling so I guess she was good.

Yas: As soon as my cousin walked off, I was stuck alone with Trey and the air was filled with tension, not just any tension, sexually tension... for the most part I was the one with the sexual tension, Ariana was so caught up in her cheers and staying on top of the popularity chart, that we never even touched fingertips. And since I didn't know how to start the conversation we were supposed to be having so I just stood there.

Trey: I have been standing here for like five minutes and Yas has yet to say anything so I went out of my character and spoke up..... So Yas im so sorry about practice today I was just a bit distracted

Yas: what was so distracting that it kept your attention for three hours straight even during your punishment drills.... Which by the way I was very impressed with ....

Trey: ummm... some things at home

Yas: Wrong!!! Try again..

Trey: umm.... My school work...

Yas: Really... aye look just save the bullshit for someone else, I know you were distracted by me, so my question now is what are you going to do about it...

Trey:  I really wasn't surprised she had Caught on, I mean I was practically drooling over her.... But I did not know what to do about it.... I am the shiest person I know... but before I could even give some dumb ass answer Yas kissed me!!!

Yas: I just couldn't contain myself, here was someone that was head over heels for me, fine ass hell, and by the looks was a flat out virgin or aint had nun in a while. So I took it upon myself to answer my own question and kissed her...

Ari: I have to find my bae... these hoes is really testing my patience.... I walk to the Kay Building and see my girlfriend hugging some scrawny ass stud..... Bae...... I am so like ready to go these petty ass bitches never know when to stop.*walking up to Yas and wrapping my hand around her waist*

Yas: all I heard was my girl's loud ass screech and thought the worst but she wasn't tripping..... she came gave me a hug and I kissed her...

Trey: this bitch just kissed me and then I find out she has a girlfriend.... A fem girlfriend and she even had the nerve to kiss tha bitch with the same lips that just touched mine!!!!!!!!!

Ron: watching from a distance I seen my bestfriend and my cousin whole little fucked up scene and I know its about to be some shit........... I have to get my bestfriend outta there..........

Yas: damn where the fuck did Ariana just come from she was supposed to have been gone..... Trey fuck I forgot damn