The Wrong Doing

---This is who I am. And you can have your opinion on me, but your approval isn't needed. Be who you are. Nobody can say you're doing it wrong. One of the hardest things to do is, be yourself in a world that's trying to make you like everybody else. You have to love you before anybody else can.

-by Unknown

I opened the door and my dad's cane connected with my ribs. I folded up so damn quick, the pain was shooting all over my body. He kept hitting me until I begged him to stop. All I could hear was his yelling. I finally mustered up the courage to try to stand and I looked into his eyes. He was sober today but not for long, anytime he has ever put his hands on my stepmom or me, he has always ran away afterwards and got higher than Cooter Brown. He dug in my pants pocket and pulled out my phone.

"Who the fuck was you with all night huh, ya new nigga or the nigga from work. Huh answer me bitch."*he slaps me across my face*

I just stand there and look at him stupid. I so wish my bestfriend was here cuz I know some shit is about to go down.

"You know what I'm so fucking tired of you whoring around, you act like I'm stupid, did you delete all the booty calls from your phone already that's what hoes do so they don't get caught... wait a fucking minute, what the fuck is this... Oh really.... Oh..."

The next thing I know he's dragging me by my hair to the backroom. I already knew what was coming he went into his closet and grabbed Strapie (Strapie is one of those heavy duty bright ass yellow towing belts they use to tow shit), he started to swing but he stopped. And looked at me while still holding me by my hair.

"Baby girl please tell me what I read in this phone isn't true, come on please, cuz if it is I swear to you...... I didn't raise no dyke, my daughter is not no dyke, you understand me.... Cuz if she is then she never was my daughter. Now tell me this bullshit in your phone was a joke or something. Cuz right now all I see right now is this big ass background I LOVE PUSSAY AND PUSSAY LOVES ME!!! (Which is Ron's way of pimping out my phones background"

I said nothing, I mean hell I can't, I literally feel like I'm going to shit myself.

"So..... You.... I mean this bitch you are flirting with don't even want you, you are sick she flat out states she does not want you and yet you still texts her everyday.... You sick fucking stalker... "

(The texts he's reading:

Two weeks ago

Ron: Aye, where the fuck you at

Me: In my skin nigga, nah Fr tho in Ms. Reed's class y

Ron: meet me by the bathroom upstairs across from Mr. Pete's class

Me: Damn you must really want a nigga to try to get my goods in tha school bathroom

Ron: Man nigga quit playing games and get yo ugly gay ass in to the bathroom we got business to take care of and I said outside the bathroom not in it don't nobody want your rusty ass....*End of Convo*

That's just how I and my BESTFRIEND talk but his stupid nosey ass ugh)

"SO YOU WANNA BE A ROLANDA (Rolanda is the woman that left him for another woman) NUMBER 2 HUH? WELL GUESS WHAT BITCH SHE AIN'T MY DAUGHTER BUT YOU ARE AND I BE DAMNED IF I ALLOW YOU TO BE A DAMN PERVERT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

The next thing I know he literally picks me up and throws me into the hallway, grabs his cigarettes and walk past me and sits in the front room. In the dark and lights his cigarette.

"Idk what the fuck to do with you...... come here little girl.... I walked up to him and he yanked me by my shirt closer to him... tell me the fucking truth ok..... Have you ever in your life FUCKED ANY NIGGA?

No sir

"Hmph lie I don't even know why I asked that question... So have you ever in your life fucked a girl? However in the hell ya'll do that....."

Uhhh

"Wtf is uhh I don't understand idiot language, yes or no"

No sir

"So how the fuck you know you know you a dyke huh? tell me that how the fuck you know? Did Rolanda touch and teach you or did you just decide to become a worthless peice of shit just for the hell of it?

I didn't decide, I just am and Rolanda has nothing to do with it. Look you are just going to have to accept the fact I of i love females that is all there is to it.

The next thing I know my dad is on top of me..........

-----Don't you just love the cliff hangers-------

REMEMBER: 5 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR A NEW UPDATE..... TELL ME HOW I'M DOING AND THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK BUT YA'LL CAN STEER ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.......