Scared

Sorry for the wait guys.... College and working two jobs is a hell of a stressor... but I plan to do better.... Like, Comment, Share for more.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I got into the hallway she was coming out of the room but as I looked down towards her hand my heart dropped she had her dads pistol. I looked into Sadé's eyes and saw nothing, everything was moving in slow motion and before I knew it............................ BANG. ONE SINGLE GUNSHOT TOOK THE MOST GENUINE AND LOVING PERSON RIGHT OUT OF MY GRASP. My one and only true love.............

Ron: I could tell Trey was thinking about her the whole ride to my house.... As soon as I pulled in the driveway she broke down all over again. Not because of Yas's bullshit but I know she really want to feel what she once felt with Sadé, but what she fails to realize is she can have all of that and more if she just opened her eyes and quick falling for all these fools.

Trey: I cant even describe all the emotions coursing through my body, I want to be loved so badly I would do anything to get just a taste. My own family don't accept me for who I am so who would love me. Nobody loves me I just an extra, an extra mouth to feed, an extra back to clothe, and an extra non-profitable waste of a human body.

We make it to Ron's house and I immediately run for the showers I feel so disgusted and I really just wanna be left alone. I could tell Ron was reading me but I don't care as long as she just doesn't mention it.

45 minutes later

I'm just now getting out of the shower and boy I really didn't want to because it was feelin hella good..... as I walked out the bathroom I heard Ron and what sounded like Yas talking....

Ron: wtf you mean you didn't know what to do you left MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND HIGH AND DRY

Yas: Cousin look im sorry I just didn't want to offend or mess up things with Ariana we've been on the rocks lately

Ron: Man fuck Ariana and you bruh I don't give two fucks if you fam or not the shit you pulled today was foul, not to fucking mention you already fucked up by kissing Trey so really bitch you already den fucked up but ima let Ariana deal with that cuz it aint my call but what I can tell you is you need to get the fuck out my house and save the bullshit for someone who wanna hear it cuz I don't. That girl in the room is all me so forget about your petty as advances towards her

Yas starts to leave and Ron yells to her as she walks out the door "and save your sorry ass apologies I'm sure Trey don't give two fucks about hearing them" and with that Yas slams my door like she lost her mind she lucky I don't tell Momma B on that ass.......

As I listened to their conversation I started to realize someone might just love my crazy ass but while I was daydreaming their conversation came to an end with the front door being slammed hard enough to break all the damn windows. I was nervous to leave the bathroom at that point but Ron beat me to the punch and appeared in the doorway scaring the living shits outta me

Ron: So are you ok, oh and btw Yas stopped by but I handled her ass for ya.....

Yea im good but do you see what time it is my dad is gonna kill me

Ron: Man fuck him you staying with me tonight with your emotional ass, I don't need you going on a killing spree behind him.

Ron and I settled down on the couch and watched Netflix. Somehow during the night I woke up laying across her chest and it felt so right so I stayed put and closed my eyes.

I woke up this morning at 7:30 am with 20 missed calls and about half as much voicemails from my dad..... I listened to the last voicemail he left

Look you little dumb ass little girl I shouldn't have to look for you, I shouldn't have to chase you down, and you know what im not. Just know you have to come back to this house sometime soon and there will be repercussions. Remember a hard head makes for a soft ass. Keep trying me little girl and I'll have your ass in a sling. Now get your stupid ass to this house. NOW!!!!

I told Ron I was gonna be in deep shit but at least this time it'll be for a reason.

"what you doing up this damn early crazy ass girl"

Shid nothing I forgot it was Saturday really I thought I was late for school.......

"lmfao really nigga im so glad we are in our last year a nigga is ready for some relaxation time in the Bahamas"

The Bahamas???? When you going there?

"don't worry about it nigga look you ready to get home since we already up I know ya sorry ass papi was tripped out you didn't come home last night"

Yeea I guess

Ok real quick: my dad doesn't know im gay. He really and honestly believes I am the biggest whore in the universe. I've never even kissed a nigga and he swears up and down I fuck every nigga I look at. My dad is also a drug addict and does PCP, coke, and really anything he can get his hands on. He says im a hoe because my mom really is a whore, yep she a prostitute by the name Lady Leathers. But he been left her and he got married to this other woman and on top of that she just divorced him about a week ago for another woman. So lately things have been rather hellish.

We pulled up to the house and I hopped out and started to walk up the porch

"Aye, call me if shit going too sour frfr, I'll pop his ass right off the map real quick"

Oh I know and I will call if things get too bad I promise... thanks btw......

Ariel pulled out of the driveway and as soon as I opened the front door all the air was knocked outta my chest.