Chapter 9

Ava Pov:

"The Court Date"

Today I had to go to court. I really done want to go. But I have to. I got one of the best lawyers in Atlanta. I think we got this.

I fixed my dress and my blazer in the mirror.

"You look good," Ray said.

"So do you," I said.

Ray has on a classic Calvin Klein suite. He was looking real good.

"Girl don't be hating, I look better than you," he said.

"You ready to go," I said.

"Yeah," he said.

"You got Anthony," I said.

"I will go get him," he said.

"I will be in the car," I said.

"Ok," he said.

The court said we had to brag Anthony to court with us. I don't know why. He is to young to understand.

Roc Pov:

"You ready to go get our son," Angel said.

"My son," I said.

"What do you mean, he will be joining our little family. We got going," she said with an attitude.

"But he still is MY son. He is not yo child. You didn't give birth to him. Sorry if I hurt yo feelings but that is the truth," I said.

"Whatever," she said.

"Come on and let's get get my son," I said.

She didn't say anything. She just walked out the door.

I don't know what is her problem. Saying that Anthony is her son. I understand he might be leaving with us, but Ava is still his mother. I don't won't anyone taking her place. I'm not of that much a of jackass.

I hope this doesn't take long. I just hope that the judge will say yeas and I can just get my son.

Ava Pov:

"After Court"

The judge dismissed the whole case. Roc and Angel was just sitting there like some damn fools up there. They was making all of this claims that I am a bad mother.

How am I a bad mother and we just start talking. We haven't see each other and almost two years. What kind of since does that make.

As me and Ray was walking out of the court room. Making our way to the parking garage. When I notice that Roc was pissed. Karma is a bitch. All sudden him and Angel started arguing. Trouble in paradise I see. Ray was putting Anthony in his car seat.

Then all sudden me and Angel meet eyes.

"What the fuck ate you looking at bitch," she said.

"Please don't start with me," I said.

"Yeah cause you know you weak," she said.

"Trust me I ain't weak. You need to have several seats. Don't nobody got time from yo petty as drama," I said getting in he car.

Ray started the car and he just pulled off.

Ray Pov:

With I this drama going on I decided that me and Ava should go out. I think she is kind me of getting stress out with all this going on.

"Ava," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

"We should go out," I said.

"No," she said.

"Why," I said.

"Who is going to watch Anthony," she said.

"My momma don't mind. You know that is her baby," I said.

"That is true," she said.

"What do you want to do," she added.

"Get the old crew together and go to the club," I said.

"Ray are you serious," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"When are we going," she said.

"Tonight," I said.

"Ok. Let me go find something to where," she said.

"Ok," I said.

Roc Pov:

"It's yo fault you couldn't get him," Angel said.

"My fault. You the one that was trying to fight Ava. Now I can't get my son," I said.

"So she should've kept her mouth close," she said.

"No you should have kept yo damn mouth close," I said.

"DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU REALLY SOUND STUPID," she yelled.

No she didn't.

"Angel get in the fucking car," I said.

"No," she said.

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR," I yelled.

Without saying a word, she got in the car. I was already piss that I didn't get Anthony. Then Angel wants to argue with me saying that it is my fault that I didn't.

Like bitch shut the fuck up this is not even yo child.

I hopped in the car and pulled off.

Once I made it to the house, I pulled out by the front door. I put the car in park.

"Ain't you coming in," Angel said.

"Naw," I said.

"Where you going," she said.

I didn't answer. I really wanted her to just get out my car. She is really getting on my nerves.

"WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING," she said.

Who the fuck she yelling at. She better be lucky she is a women.

"GET OUT MY FUCKING CAR NOW," I yelled.

"MANE FUCK YOU," she yelled.

With that being said she got out the car and slammed the door.

I pulled off real fast. I need to go somewhere to cool off. She is making me reach my breaking point.