Chapter 3

Roc Pov:

After the meeting with Ava I went home. I was hearing noises coming from the kitchen. I guess Angel was making dinner.

"Hey babe," I said.

She was cooking some spaghetti.

"Hey, how did it go," Angel said.

Angel knows the whole story with Anthony. I told her everything. I'm surprise she didn't have a problem with it.

"She said that she will think about. We got to meet up again," I said.

"Well that's good. I least she didn't say no," she said.

"She didn't say yes, like I wanted her to," I said.

"Will I see where she is coming from," she said.

"Who side are you on," I said.

"Your side, but I'm saying you haven't been there for almost two going on three years," she said.

"I know that, that's why I'm trying to be in his life now. I miss him," I said.

"I know that, but it just got to take some time. Ok don't worry yourself. You will get him back soon," she said.

"Ok," I said.

Maybe she is right. It is going to take time to get Anthony back. But if Ava won't give back my son the easy. I just going to take it to drastic measures. I hope she ready for it.

Ava Pov:

I decided to text Ray and told him that I was going to have drinks with the girls and go and head and get Anthony's bed.

I called Mia and Chrissy to meet me at the bar. I really needed a drink dealing with him.

Once the girls got to the bar me all order out drinks and started talking.

"So how things have been going Chrissy," I said.

"Good, just living the single life," she said.

"And you Mia," I said.

"Girl trying not to punch Melo I. His face. He just gets in my nerves sometimes," she said.

"Will he is your boyfriend," I said.

A year ago out of nowhere Mia and Melo stared dating. I don't know why. They are the totally opposite. It is so funny just seeing them together and acting towards one another.

"But he somethings is stupid," she said.

"What's wrong Ava you looking tense over there," Chrissy said.

"I meet up with him," I said.

"Who," Mia said.

"Roc," I said.

"What did he want," Chrissy said.

"Anthony," I said.

"He I really full of shit. After almost three years he wants to reach out," Mia said.

"What made him want to reach out," Chrissy said.

"I saw him at the store," I said.

"Was he with someone," he said.

"Some pregnant girl. I'm guessing his girlfriend," I said.

"The bitch name is Angel," Chrissy sipping on her drank.

"How you know," I said.

"Cause that's use to be my best friend. Til she turn her back on me," Chrissy said.

"Damn," Mia said.

"So you really going to let Roc be in Anthony life," Chrissy said.

"I told him I will think about. I just want to take things slow,"' I said.

"You better watch out he may go to court if you say no," Mia said.

"He wouldn't do that," I said.

"But what if he did," Chrissy said.

Now it has got me thing. If Roc goes to court to get Anthony. I would personally punch him dead in his face if he tries that. He can't just pop up in Anthony's life when he wants to. He really needs to grow the fuck up and start acting like he is an adults.

Ray Pov:

After Ava texted me and said that she was going out with the girls. I decided to go get Anthony bed. He picked it out his self. Hopefully it won't take long putting it up.

"Now Anthony how we going to put this bed together," I said.

"I don't know. I sleep on it," he said.

"Is that right," I said laughing.

"I go play now," he said running out.

So much of his help. I decided to call the boys over to come help me out. They all agreed and came over.

After the boys got here, we was all in Anthony's room.

"Now nigga what do you need help with," Prod said.

"I need y'all help to put Anthony bed together," I said.

"Why didn't the company put it up together," he said.

"I thought it was going to be easy," I said.

"Nigga you thought wrong," he said.

"Shut up are you going to help me or not," I said.

"You got food," Melo said.

"Yeah, why does that matter," I said.

"Because this going to take all night, and a nigga get hungry," he said.

"Well let's get started," Prince said.

This is going to be a long as night.

Unknown Pov:

"It's been almost two years that you been gone and I miss you. Things haven't been the same since you been gone. The gang have been going down hill. But I'm fixing that. Whoever did this to you will pay. I love you brother," I said leaving his grave sight.

I'm coming after who ever did this to my brother. There will be hell to pay.