T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Start from the beginning

"Love, finally you're here. Where have you been?" I asked. In the middle of the party, she left me saying that she needs to visit the toilet but ended up so long.

"The toilet, my stomach hurts. Should we end this party quick and go home?" She asked. "Sure. But are you really okay?" I asked again. "Yes." She answered.

I touched my side pockets, "Oh, and did you take my phone?" If I didn't remembered wrongly, she took my phone just now saying that she wants me to focus on her.

"Ah, here."

-

Eunbyul

After they have finished what they want to, I can bearly move myself. I'm soaked, and my hands is filled with injuries as well as my ankle is twisted.

I don't know what should I do now. Slowly, I crawled towards the bench that has my phone and bag.

Taking out my phone, I pressed my contacts and I realised, I don't know who to call.

Everyone is busy with their life, and I'm always causing them trouble. Although they might not say anything but I don't wanna be the thicked-skinned.

I push myself up and slowly settled down at the bench.

Suddenly, my eye sight went blurry.

-

Kyungsoo

"Have you finished packing?" My mum asked me the nth time tonight. "Yes, mum. Don't worry, I can always buy the things I need there. And if I really need it, I can give you an excuse to visit me there!" I smile and stood up from my bed.

"Aigoo, such sensible child I have." She pinched my cheeks lightly, "Alright, rest early okay? Good night." She continued and left my room.

I took my phone and started to text Eunbyul, I wonder if she is okay to go home alone today. It's already 11plus, I'm sure she reached home already right.

I started dialing her number after waiting for 45 minutes for her reply. Did something happened to her?

I just have a bad feeling about this. It is Chanyeol and Krystal's anniversary and Eunbyul is missing at this timing?

I called my house security number and request them to do a tracking on Eunbyul's phone. I'm right, something is totally wrong.

Her location is in school, immediately, I took my coat and drive to school.

"Eunbyul!" The moment I stepped into the rooftop, she was lying on the ground. I ran towards her and shook her slightly, she is soaked with water and injuries where all over her face.

She suddenly opened her eye, "Kyungsoo ah.." "We're going to the hospital, right now." I bring her up and slowly walk down the stairs to my car.

She tightly hold my sleeve, "Please, don't go to the hospital." Tears started to fall from her eye. I sighed, and nodded. I guess I can only bring her to Suho's place.

-

"Uncle, how is my friend?" I asked as Suho's father walked out from the room Eunbyul is inside.

"She is having high fever, luckily you found her early. She might suffer from slight brain damage if you haven't found her. Also, her injuries on her body has been treated already. Do you mind telling me why did it happened?"

I sighed in relieve and started explaining everything from the beginning and what I suspect happened.

Luckily, his father understood the whole situaion and is cool about it, he even told me to take care of her well.

I enter the room quietly, she is lying on the bed, face looking so pale and tired. Suho stood up from the side sofa and look at me, "What happened?" He whisper to me so that he wouldn't wake her up. "Later." I simply reply and he nodded and walk out of the room.

I settled beside Eunbyul by the bed, placing my hand on her forehead, I can sense that she is having a serious fever and what's more? She is shivering like nobody's business.

Seeing how she tell me not to go to the hospital, it is something regarding to Chanyeol and Krystal.

It has only been a few hours that I've left her alone and she became like this, what will happen if I leave her for 2 years?

I don't know but she is just like my responsibility right now. I swear I've never been so worried about someone before. And she is the first.

-

Eunbyul

I stirred and awake by my nightmare. Gosh, I feel like my body is breaking apart. I turned to my left and someone was sitting beside me with his head lowered.

"Kyungsoo ah." I weakly called out. He shifted a little and opened his eye. "Oh, you're finally awake. You have been sleeping from last night. This is Suho's place, his dad is a doctor." He smile. "Ah okay. What time is it now?" I asked, looking around this unfamiliar environment.

"It's 1pm. And if you are worried about school and work, don't be. I've already informed school and Jin hyung." He explained and I nodded.

"Then, can you tell me what happened?" He asked. I hesitated but still tell him everything from the start till the end. He was angry after hearing the whole thing, but doubt that Chanyeol would do such things. And that, it might be Krystal's trap.

But, how did Krystal even get Chanyeol's phone? I shall stop thinking of reasons to hide what he did and comfort me.

It's useless anyways.

"Sorry to always trouble you. But thank you for always saying that it's okay and you're perfectly fine with it."

"Stop saying this or I'll ignore you." He pouted. I chuckled lightly but he suddenly held my hand tightly.

"Eunbyul ah, actually I've thought of it for a long time." His face turned serious. "W-what is it?" I asked.

"Do you wanna leave with me?"

---

Omg, did you expect that? ^

Sorry for giving you clift hanger again. But it just happened to be a clift hanger xD

Anyway, carry on support this story okay?! Hehehe, anyway my readers are so smart that some already guessed this part right (;

Also if you havent read the previous chapters, go and read it! ><

Target: 20.7k reads, 1.3k votes

I love reading comments that you guys leave! Please keep commenting, I might not be able to reply you. But if you have questions, do ask me!

+I hope our comments can hit 1k before this story ends!+

Till we meet again!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW(200)