0.7; "She took my breath away."

Start from the beginning

It was finally the weekend, and I decided to take the day for myself, since Maya was sick and I figured Farkle wouldn't want to go shopping, considering that I was going to Victorias Secret, it would be embarrassing. I skipped along in the mall, before heading into Forever21. I was so in need of new clothes. I picked up some things from there headed into Mac and picked up some makeup before going to Victorias Secret.

I was exhausted after spending hours in the mall, and since the mall wasn't too far from Topanga's and home, I decided to go there to get a smoothie. I walked in, sitting down in a chair immediately, releasing all of the bags from my arms in relief. Suddenly I was my mom appear from the back smiling. She walked over to me.

"I see that you spent your money well." My mom laughed at all of the shopping bags. "Shopping is an addiction." I said to her with wide eyes. My mom rolled her eyes, smiling. "Do you want a strawberry smoothie?" My mom queried. I nodded with a goofy grin. "Okay." She said, before heading to the back. I heard the doorbell ring, but my phone also rang so I didn't see whom it was walking in.

(:Maya:

' hey riles! I'm feeling a bit better, wanna come talk for a few? Meet me at my bay window.'

I smiled. I'm glad shes feeling better! It's already been two days, the weekend passed in a huge blur.

Me:

'Ill be there in 20! At Topanga's right now getting a smoothie :D.

(:Maya:

' okay dokey :P'

I put my phone away into my pocket before I glanced up. Charlie Gardner was here. I felt my stomach flip upside down. He was talking to my mom, placing his order I presume since she was writing something down on a notepad. He smiled at my mom and she headed off to the back, before he turned around and his eyes met with mine. I blushed instantly. He smiled before walking over to me.

"Hey Riley." He said. "Hey Charlie." I smiled softly, trying to contain my butterflies. He looked at all my shopping bags and laughed. "Well I can't tell that you went to the mall earlier." He chuckled. I covered my face in embarrassment. "I've always had a problem with shopping." I giggled, and he just stared at me. "It's cute when you giggle." He said, making me 10x more red than I already was. I was now Riley The Tomato.

"T-Thanks." I said, stuttering slightly. He just smiled at me before my mom brought over my smoothie, and gave Charlie his that he must've ordered. "Who is thRiley?" My mom smiled. "This is Charlie Gardner, mom, we have English together. Charlie this is Topanga, my mom." I smiled. "Nice to meet you!" Charlie grinned at my mom. "You too." My mom smiled at him, before walking over to me. "He's cute." My mom whispered, but clearly Charlie heard and blushed. "Mom!" I whispered loudly. "Ok ok sorry, I'll leave you two alone." She chuckled before walking off.

Me and Charlie talked for what seemed like hours, about pointless things. I felt like we have known each other forever. Suddenly my phone beeped and I looked down at the time, we've been talking , and flirting, for over two hours. "Crap!" I suddenly said. "What's wrong?" Charlie asked. "I forgot that I was supposed to meet Maya an hour and 40 minutes ago! I have to go. I'm sorry Charlie, but I had a great time." I smiled at him, picking up my bags. "That's alright, I had a good time also. I'll see you tomorrow at school." I picked up my last bag, but as I looked up Charlie was standing right in front of me.

He leaned in and set a light kiss to my cheek, making me blush. "Bye, beautiful." He smiled. I quickly raced out, not saying anything else. Charlie Gardner just kissed me. He kissed, me!? I shook my head before busting into my apartment. I shut the door, "Hi sweetie! Did you have fu—" I cut him off. "Yeah so much fun but I need to go bye!" I yelled, slamming my door shut and throwing the numerous bags onto my bed. I quickly opened up my window, and climbed up the fire escape to Maya's window. I saw her sitting down at her desk, drawing. I lightly tapped on the window.