"What do you mean? What's wrong?"Mom asked her son and I held Harry's hand who looked worried thinking about it. Gemma too looked worried for him.

"Amber's back and she threatened Melanie!"He spoke those words and earned two gasps of horror and disgust from both Mom and Gemma hearing the blonde's name.

"What? Why would Amber threaten Melanie? Its not like she wants you back or anything so why targeting Mel--"Gemma started panicking but Harry cut her off.

"Everyone wondering the same thing, Gem we all know how fucked up she is and how she fucked me up, as twisted as it sounds she doesnt want me to move on with someone else. She wont let me be happy."Harry said and I squeezed his hand harder in mine to calm him down and planted one kiss on his cheek, he smiled at me warmly.

"Psychowoman! Don't let her get to the both of you. Harry you did right to have come here, stay here for as long as you like!"Mom said and I smiled. Two more supports for us yayyyy.

"Thanks Mrs--I mean...Mom. What would happen to me when I have Harry? I know Im safe with him, I wont let Amber near me at all, she wont hurt me"I said to her nicely and she nodded smiling nicely at me. When we finished the brownies, she got up so I followed her to help her clean up the plates and other dishes.

"What does your father do Melanie?"Mom asked me and my smile faded a little hearing about my father.

"He died when I was little, accident. I only live with my mom and bestfriend in London, my only family left!"I said in a low voice and I heard Mom wimpered a little taking me in her arms gently.

"Aww Im so sorry Melanie! I didnt know, now you and your mother arent alone, you have me, Gemma and Harry. We're here for you, I really feel so happy that my son has found such a lovely woman in his life on the outside and even more on the inside. I really hope you will last till the end"She said and kissed the top of my head like a true mother. Oh Mom I miss you my mommy.

"Aww thank you, I love Harry so so much, I wont let him down ever, actually he s the one who makes me happy"I said and she chuckled.

"You dont know how much he's becoming back himself with you right?"She asked me and I smiled not understanding what she meant or maybe I knew but what did she know?

"Huh?"I motioned for her to continue.

"After that Amber Harry has lost all the belief, hope and meaninv of love, he stopped respecting women, he thought of using them like toys and throw them but when he looks at you, its different, he swears not to hurt you or do anything against you, your will, your liking. Thats a sign Melanie. You're a changing back Harry into the good boy he was meant to be"She said and I nodded as all her words was 100% correct, in the beginning Harry and I started on the wrong foot together, now look at us , we were crazy about each other.

"Its sad none at work see how good he can be. But don't worry I promised I would show them one day how perfect Harry is, everybody needs to know"I said nicely and she smiled at me like she was really happy. The fact that she approved Harry and I so well meant so much to me. She didnt have to interrogate much by bombarding with questions, the little observing me in comversations was all it was and she loved it.

Felt gifted.

"I'm so glad he's got you, which scares me more that Amber does something to end you both, you have to stay strong Melanie, stay with Harry, you both have to trust in each other deeply to stay together, you dont know what she can be capable of doing, only your love for each other can save you"She explained to me and I nodded. Harry told me he never took Amber or anyone to meet his mom but he did talk to her about Amber on the phone, damn she really hated and feared Amber a lot. Why was I only the one not so scared of her?

Because you don't know her.

Touché.

"I promise its not a crazy blonde that is gonna tear Harry and I apart. He's my prince charming"I said confidently first but squealed the last part as girly as I was which made her laugh.

"Sorryyy Im very girly I still believe in fairytale love"I said shyly and she laughed hugging me letting me know she was ok with it. Really? Ok cool thank god.

"Why sorry? There's nothing to be ashamed of, its true, he's your prince and you're his dear princess and noone will destroy you"She said and I blushed and nodded quickly recovering as we finished washing dishes and cleaning the table. We went in the living room joining Harry and Gemma on the couch, I smiled at Harry who was already grinning at me when I entered so I sat next to him and he put his arm around my waist. I noticed Gemma smiling way too much at me and also as if she had something in mind.

"Melanie? Do you like shopping?"Gemma asked me with her still big smile on her face and I nodded, Harry laughed at the question, of course he knew me.

"You're asking her? She's the queen of shopping"Harry said and I just smiled nodding, Gemma was jawdropped and stood up excited. Excited for what?

"Harry Im sorry Im stealing her from you today we girls are going out, lets go Mel"Gemma said showing her hand to me hoping I would take it but to be honest I wasnt in a mood of going out, maybe tomorrow anywhere ok.

"Hmm can we go tomorrow? Not really in a mood today"I said looking at Harry and Gemma, Harry nodded in understanding while Gemma pouted.

"Yeah we're tired! Come on donut stop pouting and let's watch mmm...Minions"Harry said pulling his sister back to the couch with us and she smiled finally.

"I never knew Harry Styles would enjoy Minions!"I said amazed and Harry laughed and put both hands on my waist pulling me closer to him and I did to him.

"How can anyone not? They're so cute! Not more than you but they are cute!"He said cutely smiling cheekily and I kissed his cheeks unable to copup with his cuteness.

"Family movie time, after long time"Mom said as she put Minions movie on the tv and we start watching the movie with cute Harry yelling cutely like a minion guess what word while eating what fruit? Can guess easily?

Banana!

He was such an idiot and I love him so much. He was my idiot.

(A/N: I might give you some hints here and there, Helanie sex is not far away. Liking the story so far?   )