Chapter 11

Liam's POV
We run into a building, we've tracked Theo's scent to. Theo said" good, you're here." Then I heard the thing I didn't want to hear Lydia's and Sam's scream. Theo smirked, Scott said" who, who Theo?!!!" He said" let the little beta take a guess." I felt a pang at my heart, I fell to the ground, Stiles grabbed me, he said" Liam! Liam!" I said" Jace! No!"
Scott's POV
I watched as my Beta, fell to the ground, being grabbed by Stiles, Liam said" Jace! No!" Oh god, I looked at Theo, a evil smirk planted on his lips, I said" you killed a kid, an innocent kid!!" He nodded, he said" but the other is still alive, want him back?" I said" give him to me! Both of them!" He nodded, then a chimera came out, pulling a body, Jace's body, stiles covered Liam's eyes, then another Chimera came out dragging Jonah, he was lost without Jace, he looked up and saw me, he pulled out of the Chimera's grip and ran to me, he crashed in front of me, I pulled him up and he cried, he couldn't do anything more, just crying, his heart hurting, Theo left, Stiles let Liam see, but once Liam saw Jace's body, he couldn't even be angry, he was in a state of shock. He couldn't even cry, he was so shocked, I gave Jonah to his dad and went to Liam, I whispered" Liam?" He just stared at the body of his son.
Once we got home, I saw lily waiting at the door, knowing the screams of a banshee, her eyes crying.
Lily's POV
I heard their cars, I heard them scream. I knew someone had died. I just don't want to know who. They came in, heads down, Jonah ran to me, hugging me tightly, I muttered" no! No! No!" He said"Jace said to tell you, He'll always love you, to remember him, to not grief over him. Im so so sorry Lily." I froze, no, no, this isn't real! It's just a dream! But then I realized it's real, no dream. I cried into Jonah's neck, Sky cried into Scott's chest.