Chapter 7

13 year old!!
Lily's POV
I wake up and go into Jace's room, I said" Jace, brother, wake up!" He mumbled" leave me alone." I said" come on, brother! Get up, you lazy wolf!" He opened his eyes and grabbed me, pulling me next to him on the bed, and started tickling me, I laughed and said" okay! Okay! Okay! I give up!" He stopped and smiled getting up, I said" evil!" He just smirked and pulled off his shirt, then put on another one, we went downstairs to see dad still not up. We groaned and grabbed water guns, we sneaked into his room, see mom has been gone since we were younger, I mouthed" 1, 2, 3! Go!" We started spraying him with water, he jolted up and covered his face, he said" really! Ah! Okay! Okay! God! Okay! I'm up!" We stopped and smiled, he looked at us saying" God, it's just like yesterday, I was bringing you home." I smiled and jumped next to him, Jace followed and jumped on top of me, I groaned, dad just laughed at us, Jace said" sorry, Lily." I said" it's okay, Jace." He rolled off me, I smiled, he did too. Dad said" what are you two gonna do today?" I said" go shopping." While Jace said" go Arcading!" Dad just laughed at us, I said" let's go, Jace!" He nodded and we got up going to our rooms, mom hasn't been home a lot lately, she says business trips and everything. I grabbed an outfit.
Once we were both done, we left, I said" Jace, carry me!" He nodded, and them lifted me up on his back, I laughed as he started running, we stopped at Sky's house and ran in, Sky was waiting sitting on the couch, texting. I said" sky! Come on! Let's go." She nodded, then got up, she said" I'm leaving, now! Bye!" I heard Scott yell" bye, be careful!" From upstairs, I laughed and we left, next stop Jonah's, then Sam's, then Ava's. We started walking.
We are all the mall, Sam, Jonah and Jace say" we'll meet up with you girls later, bye!" I said" go guys!" Ava and Sky said" bye." Then we parted ways and we the girls went to shop. While the boys went to play.
After a few hours of shopping we left, I said" okay, we'll drop the bags off at Sky's house, then we'll all go chill in the woods." They nodded, Once that happened, we ran out into the woods, just playing and being stupid. I laughed, as Jace crashed into a tree from a flip. He sat up and smiled, I said" you okay,
Brother?" He said" yeah!" I laughed. Then it started raining, I said" yeah!" Then howled, Jace and I howled in sync like always, then Ava and sky. Jonah and Sam just looked up at the sky. We began jumping and playing around with the water falling from the sky, I laughed and slipped, Jonah came over and helped me up.
It wasn't dark but cloudy, then I saw something move through the trees, I froze, scanning the trees, then I saw bright yellow eyes, but not wolf, like reptile eyes! I said" uh.. Guys?!" They all stopped and looked at me, then where I was staring, they all looked scared, I growled at it, it hissed, then came running out, and jumped on me, I screamed, it was a giant lizard thing! Wait a Kanima! I yelled" Sky, howl! Howl!" Then Jace came to help me, Sky and Ava howled, Jonah and Sam took off running back to get help if they can't hear us. Jace pushed it off me and then attacked it, I got up and helped my brother. I said" whoa! Jace it's tail watch out!" Then I ran in front of my brother to block him, the tail cut me, I fell, froze, Jace screamed" Lily!" I said" run! Run!" He dodged attacks and picked me up, we ran, the Kanima chased, I said" keep running! Don't stop!" Then we heard Scott's roar, then our dad's then Derek's. We saw them running towards us, once they saw us, they screamed" keep going, we'll catch up." Jace nodded and we continued to run, once we got to a safe place far away, we stopped for a breathe, I said" okay?" They nodded, Jace said" are you okay?" I said" it's only Kanima venom, I'll be fine."