Chapter 3

Lily's POV
Jace and I hugged, I said" now for food!" We laughed and went to the door, we looked at our daddy and said" you coming or we gonna pull ya out?" He slumped into the wall, we walked back over to him and I grabbed his right arm while Jace grabbed his left, then we pulled him to the door, and then pulled him to the road, our mommy stopped in front of us, she said" what are you two up to?"
Hayden's POV
I pulled up to the animal clinic and saw Jace and Lily pulling Liam out to the road, I said" what are you two up to?" Lily said" pulling daddy so he'll get up!" I screamed" Liam!" He jumped up, he said" yeah." I laughed as the kids began jumping around him, he picked them up and carried them to the car, he said" Jace, you first?" Jace nodded, then Liam threw him into the car followed by Jace. Liam went to say bye to Scott, Derek and Malia, once he came back to the car, he jumped in and I started driving home. Liam said" the full moons in a few days." I said" are they going to be okay?" He looked back at the kids as they slowly but surely fall asleep, he nodded, then reached back, softly rubbing their heads.
Once we pulled up to our house, I got out and picked up Lily while Liam picked up Jace, but the two were holding each other, I looked at Liam, he said" we might need to call Scott or Derek." I said" why?" He said" because it's me and someone else who can only get them out of their twin grip." I laughed quietly, he looked at me straight faced, I got my phone and called Scott, he answered saying" yeah?" I said" the twins are holding onto each other and Liam said something about twin grip." Scott said" I'll be right over." Then hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Liam, we put the kids down and I saw their arms and hands tighten around the other. I smiled, Liam looked at them before flashing his eyes.
Liam's POV
I flashed my eyes as I watched my kids sleep, I heard their steady heart beats, at rhythm, I saw Hayden smile, I looked to see Lily moved closer to Jace, they were in a fetal position holding each other, legs intertwined. I smiled and then heard Scott running up then stop behind the car, he said" okay, are we gonna actually separate them or we just gonna pick them up and carry them in." I said" carry them in." He took Jace while I took Lily, we lifted them up and I crawled through the car to Scott's side and we carried them in and on to the couch. I covered them up. Scott left. Hayden came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I said" they're just gonna be like us, but I don't ever want my daughter dating!" Hayden said" she's eventually gonna date." I said" not with me and Jace." She said" you can't stop true love, first love." I gulped, then mumbled" whatever." Hayden laughed and went upstairs, going to bed, I stayed down to watch the kids and to make sure Peter doesn't go near my family. My phone goes off, I answer it and Scott said" hey Liam?" I said" yeah, hey?" He said" peter's still out there, we have to keep a close eye on the kids but what are we gonna do about school?" I said" oh, crap, I forgot all about school." Scott said" we all did." Oh great!
LILY's POV
We walk into school, I grab Jace's hand and we continue walking. I said" Jace, I'm scared." He said" I'll protect you." I hugged him and we continued walking.
Smoke, smoke and fire was all I could see, a fire had started, and I can't see anything, I scream" Jace!" I hear him scream" Lily!" I run towards the voice and find him, I grab onto him and see the rest of us there, Sky, Ava, Jonah and Sam. I look at them and they look at me. I said" we need to get Jonah and Sam outta here! They don't heal like us." Ava and sky nodded, Then the things collapsed around us, I screamed, I jumped back into Jonah, he caught me and steadied me, I said" Sam! Sam! You need to scream! Sam! Scream!" Sam looked at us then covered his ears, we all covered our ears and he banshee screamed, once he was done, we uncovered our ears and then we saw the wood move and bust open, I saw Peter, I said" leave us alone!" He said" no, no." I said" leave us alone!" He shook his head, I growled and shifted, I said" leave us alone!" He shook his head, Jonah grabbed my hand and said" hey Lily, he wants to get you angry. Don't." I shifted back, Jace stood in front of us, he's the only male wolf with us, I said" Ava Sky, we have to howl, our dads will find us." They nodded and we howled in sync, Peter screamed" no!" Then he pulled out a plant, a Wolfsbane, I said" Jace! Get away from him!" I pushed Jace away and Wolfsbane was pushed into my skin and mouth, Peter said" swallow!" I tried not to but I did, then I heard Jace, Ava and Sky scream, then Sam and Jonah yelling" no! No!" I roared, Peter took off, everything went black.
LIAM'S POV
We are at the kids school, there's a fire, the older kids made it out but my kids and the others didn't. Scott said" Liam?" I said" yea." He said" did you hear that?" I listened and heard the one thing I didn't want to hear, Lily roaring in fear and pain. I growled and ran into the burning building, I screamed" Lily! Jace! Sky! Ava! Sam! Jonah! Guys?!" I heard Jonah slightly cough" li..m." Then I heard silence, I ran through doors till I caught the beats of their slowing hearts, I roared trying to keep them up at least, I ran towards them and saw them, they were all passed out, I roared again for Scott. Then I picked up Lily and Jace, they smelled of wolfsbane! I saw Scott and Derek come running in, they stopped frozen, I said" guys! Get them!" Scott snapped out of it and picked up Sky and Jonah, then Derek picked up Ava and Sam. We ran out, fast as possible, once we reached the fresh air, I said" they have Wolfsbane, in their systems!" Scott said" no! No!" Then took off running towards the clinic, he had put down Jonah, I bent down and put Jace and Lily next to him, while Derek put Ava and Sam down, I said" Jonah, buddy! Wake up!" He Woke up slowly coughing, he screamed, I quickly covered his mouth, he calmed down after he realized he was okay, Sam woke up shortly after Jonah, I said" what happened?" Jonah said" Scary man! Wolfsbane! Lily! Then Jace, Sky and Ava, then..then Sam and me were knocked out!.." I said" it's okay, it's okay." He looked down and then curled into a ball, Sam said" where's my momma and dad?" Derek said" your dad is with the sheriff to figure out who caused the fire. Your mom is with Malia, Kira and Hayden heading over here." Sam nodded, he said" it was the scary man. He.. I don't remember, but he caused it to get to us." Derek and I instantly tensed, Peter, I said" I wish they would hurry up, we need to get them to the animal clinic." Derek nodded, Sam curled up next to Jonah as they whimper quietly. Then they pulled up, Derek got up to explain to them, Malia and Lydia came over, Malia said" Jonah, sweetie?" Jonah instantly jumped up and ran to her, hugging her tightly. Lydia said" Sam, hun?" He also jumped up and hugged his mom, they held onto their moms. I got up and picked up Jace and Lily, Derek came back and picked up Ava, I said"'we'll meet you at the clinic, drive fast and don't stop." Then we took off...