Chapter 2

We are now in the house, we hear the guy's older siblings in sky's brother Miky's room. See Jonah has an older brother, Jordan. Ava has an older brother, Alex. Sam has an older sister, Sarah. I said"
What are we gonna do?" Sky said" I don't know, anyone?" Ava said" we could play Prey&Predator?" I said" in the woods?" Sam said" yeah! But that's not fair, me and Jonah can't run as fast as you guys." I said" then grab the bikes and we'll run slow." He agreed and we sneaked into Scott's room to his closet, we grabbed hoodies and put them on, we are all dressed but hoodies make it better! We went downstairs and Sky said" we are going to go play Prey&Predator! Who's coming with us?!" Scott and Stiles said" we'll go!" They got up and followed us, Jonah and Sam got their bikes, and we went out into the wood, I said" rules! No climbing...Jace!" Jace said" okay! Okay. I promise." I said" both hands up!" He put his hands up saying" I promise I won't climb again!" I nodded, he let his hands fall to his side. I said" and Scott and Stiles can be Predators!" Scott and stiles laughed and nodded, I said" Jonah, Sam, I wouldn't ride bikes, I know for fact Scott listens for the tires." They nodded and left the bikes, I said" Scott, no listening for Heartbeats, foot steps, or breathing!" He said" yes!" I said" stiles, no peeking when counting!" He said" yes!" Then I said" count to 30! Go!" We took off running, through the woods, I ran and hid behind these rocks, i saw Jonah and Sam hiding under a very large bush, Ava and Sky hiding in a burrow, and Jace hiding in a tree hollow. I then see Scott and Stiles, coming our way, I howled as the others mimicked me, while Jonah and Sam human howled. Scott said" really?!" I smiled, Scott said" found you! Ava and Sky!" They yelped and ran off, while Scott and Stiles chased them, that gave us enough time to hide again, I didn't see where the rest were hiding but I'm hiding in a tree hollow. I get grabbed and pulled out, by a stranger, or I think? I sniff the air to see, and it's a stranger, I screamed" Scott!" Then my mouth was covered, I heard Scott coming, I bit the person's hand and they let go, I roared, loudest I can get roar. My mouth was covered again, I saw Scott come up and skid to a stop 5 feet away from me. He said" let her go!"
Scott's POV
I hear Lily's roar, I instantly saw the kids ready to take off to help her, I said" no! No. Stay with Stiles. Ava, you and Sam go get your daddy and Liam." Ava nodded then grabbed Sam's hand and took off. I said" Stiles, get them out of here." He said" okay, come on, Jonah, Sky, Jace." Jace said" no I'm going with you!" I said" bud, it could be bad. We don't know, I need to go now." He said" that's my sister, I'm going." I nodded and he walked up to me, I muttered" your mom's gonna kill me." He smiled then we took off, In search for Lily.
Once we found her, she was being held by the one guy I didn't want any of them to see, Peter Hale, I said" let her go!" He said" no, Scott, you sent me to Eichen House and poisoned me with wolfsbane! I should kill her right now, right here." Jace screamed" Let her go!" The anger flowing to his body, he screamed" I'll rip you to shreds! Let her go!" Peter said" Beta with anger issues, not your first Scott. How about this one?" He poked lily with a clawed finger, she whimpered, then growled, Jace growled in response, I heard Derek and Liam coming, I just need to control the kids a little longer, Lily thrashed around, Peter said" she thinks she's strong. But she's not." Jace roared protective of his sister, I said" Jace, Lily, control." Jace looked at me then back to his twin sister, he said" No!" Then got ready to pounce at Peter, who was ready to kill them both. Then I hear Liam say" Jace, Listen, it's okay, It'll be okay, I promise." Jace instantly calmed down, Lily did too. Liam and Derek came up next to me, Liam putting his hand on Jace's shoulder.Derek said" Peter, I will kill you, again, if you don't let her go and leave Beacon Hills, Forever." Peter said" no." Then took off running, Lily in his arms, I roared, then took off after him. I heard Jace's howl for help, then continued the chase. I heard Liam, Derek, then Malia. I continued running, Peter stopped cornered by us at the look out, he said" good. You can see the death of the young beta. Daughter, Nephew, good to see you." Malia said" put her down! And I mean, give her to us!" Liam was too angry to talk, all you could hear from him was his panting and growls. Derek said" give her to us, Peter, don't do what I think you're going to do." Peter said" oh you mean, toss her off the cliff, I was going to do that, and I will." Then he let go of Lily, Liam instantly jumped to grab her, but he was an inch away, she continued to fall, Liam jumped after her, Peter said" two betas for one." Then jumped over us and ran off. Derek went to go after him, but I said" don't! Liam and Lily."
Liam's POV
I jump for Lily, but I miss her by an inch, I jump off to catch her, she whispers" Daddy!" She stretches her arms out to meet mine, I grab her and pull her to me, covering her face and body with mine, we reach the bottom and hit it, rolling down the hill. I can hear her heart going fast, we finally stop, I said" Lily, baby, are you okay?" She muttered" yea.." Then she went silent, I heard her heart beating slowly, but still beating. I stayed still letting my healing start, I heard Scott screaming" Liam! Lily! Liam!" I stood up holding Lily to my chest, I yelled" Scott! Derek! Malia!" I saw them coming down, once they got to me, Scott said" are you okay? Is Lily okay?" I nodded saying" we are both okay. I think." He nodded.
Jace's POV
I felt pain everywhere, I screamed, Lydia came running in, she said" sweetie?" I said" Lily! Lily!" I got up and went to run, Lydia stopped me, grabbing me, pulling me back, she yelled" Parrish! Get down here." Parrish came running down, he saw me, he bent in front of me and said" hey Jace, buddy!" I said" Lily! Lily!" Then I roared, my mommy came in with Kira. And mamaMcCall, and sheriff, I roared" Lily!" I saw my friends looking at me, I said" Lily?" I collapsed in Lydia's arms, my mom came up to me, she said" Lily's okay, she's okay, sweetie, daddy, Scott, Derek and Malia are taking her to the animal clinic just to make sure." I jumped up and ran out the door, not being stopped by anyone. I ran to the clinic.
Once I got there, I opened the door and ran to the room, I saw them surrounding Lily. I said" daddy?" He turned and looked at me, his eyes widened, I heard Lily whimpered, I screamed" you're hurting her!" Daddy said" Jace! Jace!" I looked at him, he said" it's okay, she's okay. She's just in a very deep sleep." My eyes widen, I push pass them and crawl next to my sister, I touched her hand, and black veins came up on my skin. I whispered" I'm awake I'm alive Now you know what I believe inside Now it's my time I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life here, right now I'll stand my ground and never back down." She moved, I smiled, she moved her head into my hand, I said" wakey wakey Lily! Daddy's gonna make us Eggs and Bacon! And cake!" She opened her eyes and smiled, muttering" really?" I nodded, dad put his head against the wall, Scott, Derek, Malia and Deaton laughing. Lily said" come here, Jace!" We got off the table and hugged.