Chapter 6

They let us go, mommy carrying Jace while daddy carried me. They put us in the car and started driving, daddy said" hey, you guys are gonna stay out of school for awhile." Jace said" but we wanna see Sky, Jonah, Ava and Sam." Daddy said" they're staying out too, you all are." We nodded tiredly.
Liam's POV
They nodded tiredly, then I looked at Hayden by the time I looked back at the kids, they were both asleep. I smiled and whispered" good, you're gonna be okay." Then turned back to Hayden, she said" are they?" I said" yeah, they have me and the whole pack." She said" that's not gonna protect them, Liam, that Peter guy, he's stronger now and look what he did to them." I said" They will be fine, Hayden, It was one time." She said" one? They got poisoned at school, car wreck, nearly dying." I said" we are trying our best. Scott, knows what he's doing." She looked at me then back to the road again. Ignoring me. Once we got home, I got out and picked up the kids, Hayden went inside leaving the door open for me. She walked up to our room, I walked up the stairs and put the kids in their rooms, making sure I locked everything down. I went into the room to find Hayden packing, I said" hey where ya going?" She said" to my sisters. I'm taking the kids." I said" fine but you know they're not going to go." She said" they will because they'll want to be with me." I said" okay. But wait until the morning." She nodded and crawled into bed falling asleep. I walked to check on the kids, I saw Lily's room empty, I went into Jace's room to see them both curled on the bed, asleep, I sat on the edge of the bed looking at them as the half moon light hit their soft faces, nothing's going to get them, ever. I fell asleep.
Lily's POV
I slightly woke up in my room not seeing Jace, I got up stumbling a bit but walked to Jace's room, I curled up next to him, him curled like me. I fell asleep.
I wake up and see Daddy on the edge of the bed asleep, I smiled and shook Jace, he woke up rubbing his eyes, he saw daddy, we shook him and he woke up instantly. He smiled seeing us awake and okay, then mommy came in saying" kids, mommy's going to aunts for a while, who's coming?" Daddy looked away from us, Jace said" me! Come on, Lily! She has that cat, we'll chase it till we bite its tail off!" I smiled but said" you can go. But bring me back a tail, k?! I needs to clean up a bit around here. And Ava and sky and I are going shopping with Lydia later. Have fun! Don't kill the kitty though wait never mind! Kill it!" He smiled and walked up to mommy, taking her hand and they left. I looked at daddy and said" wanna come shopping with us?" He said" no! I'm not a girl!" I giggled and nodded, he lightly picked me up and carried me downstairs, I said" so when's Jacey and mommy gonna be back?" He said" I don't know." I nodded and we ate breakfast, I heard the door bell ring then the door swinging open, Sky and Ava came running in, they said" Geez! Lily you gave us a..a we don't know but you scared us for sure!" Then we hugged, Lydia came in after them, she said" geez you girls." She laughed, I smiled, Lydia said" so, where's Hayden?" I said" she went to aunts with Jace! Jace said he's gonna ripe the tail off her cat!" Sky and Ava laughed, Lydia said" hey! Why don't you go change and we'll leave in a minute." I nodded and we ran upstairs to my room.
Lydia's POV
The kids ran to Lily's room, I looked at Liam, I said" what happened?" He said" we fought last night in the car, the kids were asleep, thankfully, we got home, she went to pack a bag, The kids don't know and I'm hoping to keep it that way for a little at least. Jace is gonna freak once he realizes he's not coming back to Lily." I nodded and rubbed his back. The girls came running down, and out the door, I said" I gotta go, before they try to drive but Scott wants you over there, bye!" Then a loud honk came from outside, the girls screamed" it wasn't me!" Liam smiled looking at me, I looked at the door and yelled" Girls! In the back!" I waved bye and ran out the door.
Jace's POV
We got to Aunts and I jumped out,  she came out and hugged mommy saying" it's going to be okay." I looked confused for a second then spotted the cat, I ran up to it and it ran, I chased it around till i snapped at its tail, I stopped and spit out cat's hair. I shook my head and ran back inside, I'm bored, I looked at the time and saw its been 30 minutes already, I grabbed the remote and started watching tv, I fell asleep.
Once I woke up I looked at the time, we've been here for more than 3 hours, we are usually gone by now, I screamed" mommy, let's go home! I wanna play with Jonah and Sam since the girls are at the mall!" Mommy came in and said" honey, we are gonna stay here for a little." I shook my head, I said" no! I wanna go home to Lily! To daddy!" She said" well, you can't, you're gonna stay with me." I ran to the phone and dialed Scott's number, he answered saying" hey jace, you okay?" I said" I wanna Come home! I wanna my Lily! I wanna my sister!" He said" hey hey calm down, Jace, breathe." I started breathing, he said" okay, look I know you wanna come back but Hayden is your mommy." I said" I don't wanna stay with her! I want to be with Lily and daddy! She brought me here without telling the truth! I can't trust her!" He said" okay, okay, I'll send Kira to come get you okay?" I said" okay." Then hung up, and sat outside waiting for Kira to come and take me back to my sister.
Once we got back to the house, I jumped out and ran inside, to see it empty and to hear nothing. I ran out to hear Kira say" Jace! Your dads at my house!" I ran to their house, I heard Daddy and Scott, Derek and Mason, I ran in and straight to Daddy, he said" hey, hey, it's okay, what's wrong?" I said" I want my sister! I want lily!" He said" calm down." I just got angrier, he said" Call Lydia! Now!" I roared and he held onto me tighter, I thrashed around in his arms.
After a few, I heard Lily, she said" Jace! Jace!" I instantly calmed
down and she hugged me tightly.
Liam's POV
We left the kids with Lydia, while we go talk to Peter, once we got where he is, Scott said" leave Peter, get out of Beacon Hills and never come back." Peter said" no." Derek said" Peter! Just go!" Peter said" no, Nephew." Malia said" Peter! Leave and leave our kids alone!" He said" fine! I'll leave for sakes! I'll go." Then he walked off, we followed him till he left beacon hills. I looked at Scott, he said" the kids will be okay."