-going everywhere-

Emmersyn's POV

I woke up in an empty bed, which wasn't mine. It was Luke's. My head hurt quite a bit and I felt a little nauseous.

"Emmersyn!" Ashton called loudly from outside of Luke's room. I groaned, pulling the duvet over my face. I heard the door opening loudly, everything sounded over exaggerated in my ears making my head pound. "I made pancakes and it's already noon, you never sleep this late. We have things to do!"

I didn't move, the grey duvet still pulled over my face. The bed dipped beside me, two large hands coming up and pulling the sheet from my face. It slipped from my hands and the light streamed in making me groan again.

"You look hungover," Ashton laughed, but he was joking.

I rolled my eyes back and rolled over, Ashton picked me up and carried me from the room ignoring my quiet protests.

"But there's chocolate chips in the pancakes!" He argued when I told him to let me sleep. He set me in a chair at the end of the kitchen table where everyone else was sitting. I avoided looking up at Calum and Luke, due to how embarrassed I was for thinking I could actually not be the goodie-two-shoes twin and sneak out.

I glanced at my brother who sat near me, he smirked innocently. A look of arrogance that I wished I could tackle out of him.

Ashton came back over to the table plopping pancakes down onto the plate in the center for everyone to dive into. I got up and grabbed a glass of water, chugging like five glasses down before I even was halfway done with my food.

"So guys," Ashton cleared his throat, looking at Jack and I with a look that made me a little anxious with the suspense of the words that he would say next. "We're going on tour! We're only going to a few places, but a few is better than none..."

I nodded slowly. "and?.."

"And we'll be leaving for America in five days, we'll be gone for around a month and a half." Ashton smiled, clapping his hands together at the end of his sentence.

"So where will me and Em be?" Jack asked, poking at his untouched pancake.

"With us, obviously. Your school's sending you guys some online worksheets and stuff."

"I don't want to leave!" Jack and I practically yelled out at the same time, both glancing at each other.

"Well you guys don't really have another option," Ashton spoke, his tone changing so he sounded a bit aggravated with us now. "We'll be in America, it's going to be fun and a great experience."

Jack pushed away from the table, putting his plate away before silently going upstairs.

"I'm going to take a nap," I grumbled, placing my plate in the sink.

"You just slept for, like, ever!" Ashton rolled his eyes, "Go pack or something."

I scrunched my face up, "Nah, sleeping his better."

Ashton rolled his eyes at me before I left the room. I went upstairs, throwing a large duffle bag on to my bed for a minute before seconding I just really, really didn't want to pack. I tossed the bag to the side and climbed onto my bed. My door creaked open a few seconds later and I let out a loud grunt, peeling my eyes open.

"Why aren't you excited to travellllll?" Calum asked, walking over to my bed and plopping his butt down. I reluctantly sat up criss-cross on my bed and shrugged.

"I don't like traveling." I mumbled.

"Have you ever traveled?" He asked, poking my cheek.

"If from my house to an orphanage counts, then yes I have."